找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

发表于 2015-3-13 14:18:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hotel clerk: We have you booked in room 321.
饭店职员:我们帮你订了房号321的房。
Tourist: Would it be possible to see the room?
游客:可以看看房间吗?
Hotel clerk: Of course, it's upstairs to your right. Here's the key.
饭店职员:当然可以,就在楼上你的右手边,这是房门钥匙。
(Tourist LOOKS AT THE FIRST ROOM 游客看第一间房)
Hotel clerk: So, do you like the room?
饭店职员:这么看来,你喜欢这间房吗?
Tourist: Well, it's a little dark. Do you have any rooms that are brighter?
游客:嗯,它有一点昏暗,你们有比较明亮的吗?
Hotel clerk: Yes, we do have one, but it faces the street, so it's a little noisy.
饭店职员:有的我们的确有一间,但是它面对街道,所以有一点吵杂。
Tourist: Could I take a look at that one?
游客:我可以看看那间房吗?
Hotel clerk: Of course. It's room 325 and it's upstairs to your left. Here's the key.
饭店职员:当然可以,是325号房,就在楼上你的左手边,这是房门钥匙。
(Tourist LOOKS AT THE OTHER ROOM游客看第一间房)
Tourist: That room is perfect. I'll take it.
游客:那间房很棒,我就要它了。
Hotel clerk: That'll be $1,200.
饭店职员:那间房要$1,200。  
Tourist: I have to pay upfront?
游客:我必须先付钱吗?     
Hotel clerk: Yes, that's our policy.
饭店职员:是的,那是我们的政策。

点击播放:


wKgDtVTBxNDzl2lAAAF7oDxzS2g985_web_large.jpg

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-15 22:59 , Processed in 0.146155 second(s), 38 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表