Rookie

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-8-30 10:05:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国爱达荷大学应用电磁实验室招收数名博士生
  研究领域: 射频电路和机器学习
  提供博士生全额研究助理奖学金及全额学费补助
  联络: 施老師 (tshih@uidaho.edu)

To prospective Ph.D. students:
If you are interested in joining my research group, please apply to the ECE Ph.D. program at the University of Idaho and indicate that you are interested in working with the Shih group in your application package. Please also send me an email (tshih@uidaho.edu) with your CV, research interests, and a short description of your research background (e.g. projects you've worked on, relevant classes you've taken, software that you are familiar with, your technical skills, etc.). Please include “Prospective Ph.D. Student” in the subject line of your email. I will review your files carefully and consider you for any position that may be open.

About Dr. Shih:
Dr. Shih received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering with a Graduate Academic Achievement Award from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2017. Since 2017, he has been an Assistant Professor with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, USA. His research interests include electrically-small antennas, ultra-wideband array antennas, machine-learning-based RF circuit synthesis, high power microwaves, biomedical applications of RF/microwaves, in-band full-duplex radios, and non-reciprocal devices.

Dr. Shih is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), IEEE Eta Kappa Nu (IEEE-HKN), and Sigma Xi. He was a recipient of the USNC–URSI Travel Fellowship Grant Award, the Best Student Paper Award at the International Conference on Electromagnetic Applications and Compatibility (ICEMAC), and the Phi Tau Phi Scholarship Award. He was also a winner of the international FEKO Student Competition and the National Communication Contests, Taiwan. In 2019, he received the Young Faculty Award from the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
20161112150143474.jpg

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 03:34 , Processed in 0.119683 second(s), 34 queries .