找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

楼主| 发表于 2019-8-6 10:05:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
big_20180520b.jpg

1.听写包 答案:

Listen to part of the lecture in a biology class.

OK, today I’d like to spend some time going into more detail about symbiosis. Symbiosis, what is it? Anyone?
Um, I thought it’s when two organisms are in a relationship that they both benefit from.
Well, at least that’s what I thought it was until I did the reading last night.
Now, I am kind of confused about it, because the book used that definition to describe mutualism. Could you explain the difference?
Good. I was hoping that someone would bring that up, sometimes scientists working in different fields use the term symbiosis to mean slightly different things.
And it can get confusing. Um, for example, when symbiosis is used as a synonym for mutualism.
But there are quite a few of us out there who think there should be a clearer distinction made between the two.
OK, where to begin...um, the original definition of symbiosis is pretty simple, it simply means living together.
So any close relationship between two organisms of different species would be considered a symbiotic relationship, including positive and negative relationships.
请听生物课上的部分内容。
今天我想花点时间更详细地讲讲共生关系(symbiosis)。共生关系是什么?有人知道吗?
我以为是两种生物处于一种双方都受益的关系中。
至少在我昨天晚上看了点资料之前是这么认为的。
现在我有点困惑,因为那本书上用了那个定义解释互惠共生(mutualism),你能解释一下这两个词的区别吗?
好。我正希望有人能提出这个问题呢,有时候不同领域的科学家会使用共生关系这个术语来指代不同的东西。
有时候是挺混乱的,比如把共生关系用作互惠共生的同义词。
但是也有些人认为应该对这两个词做出更明确的区分。
该从哪开始讲呢......共生关系的原始定义非常简单,就是指生活在一起。
两种不同物种的生物之间的任何亲密关系都能被认为是一种共生关系,包括积极的和消极的关系。

2.阅读包 案:
现在可以获得这些环绕几乎每个大城市边缘地区的土地,这一可能性激发了一场房地产开发的热潮并造成了我们现在称为城区无计划扩展的现象。

3.写作包 答案:

China should further develope nuclear energy, because nuclear power currently accounts for only 2% of the total generating capacity. The proportion is in 30th among all nuclear-capable countries, which almost the lowest.In March 2011, after the accident of Japanese nuclear power station, China stopped its nuclear energy development, with approvals for new nuclear power plants suspended, and national nuclear safety inspection carried out. Examine and Approval has been restored carefully since October, 2012.With the improvement of technology and safety measures, the possibility of nuclear accidents can be dropped to a minimum extent. In other words, the nuclear energy can be exploited and utilized safely。

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 05:57 , Processed in 0.129169 second(s), 33 queries .