2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-9-17 11:20:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

095509ldhbdc1m799bl1u9.jpg.thumb.jpg

1.雅思听写包答案:

So I think we've probably got enough for our presentation. It's only fifteen minutes.

OK. So I suppose we'll begin with some general historical background about why coastal cities were established. But we don't want to spend too long on that, the other students will already know a bit about it. It's all to do with communications and so on.
Yes. We should mention some geographical factors, things like wetlands and river estuaries and coastal erosion and so on. We could have some maps of different cities with these features marked.
On a handout you mean? Or some slides everyone can see?
Yeah, that'd be better.
It'd be good to go into past mistakes in a bit more detail. Did you read that case study of the problems there were in New Orleans with flooding a few years ago?
Yes. We could use that as the basis for that part of the talk. I don't think the other students will have read it, but they'll remember hearing about the flooding at the time.
OK. So that's probably enough background.
So then we'll go on to talk about what action's being taken to deal with the problems of coastal cities.
OK. What else do we need to talk about? Maybe something on future risks, looking more at the long term, if populations continue to grow.
Yeah. We'll need to do a bit of work there, I haven't got much information, have you?
No. We'll need to look at some websites. Shouldn't take too long.
OK. And I think we should end by talking about international implications. Maybe we could ask people in the audience. We've got people from quite a lot of different places.
That'd be interesting, if we have time, yes. So now shall we...
我觉得我们的演讲内容已经够了。不过就十五分钟而已。
好的,我觉得我们应该以一些比较概括性的为什么建设沿海城市历史背景开始。但是我们不想花太多时间在上面,其他学生已经了解一些了。主要就是交流的问题。
是的,我们应该提及一些地理的因素,比如说湿地、河口以及海岸线侵蚀的问题。我们可以放不同城市的地图,标注这些特点。
你指的是用讲义吗?还是用幻灯片,这样大家都看得到?
是的,那会更好一点。
详细讲一下过去的错误应该不错。你看了那个几年前新奥尔兰洪灾的问题的那个案例研究了吗?
是的,我们可以以此为那部分分析的基础。我觉得其他学生应该都没有读,但是他们应该记得当时听说过关于洪灾的事情。
好的,背景部分应该足够了。
然后我们要讨论要采取什么行动来解决沿海城市的问题。
好的。我们还需要讨论什么呢?可能一些关于未来风险的事情,把目光放长远一点,如果人口继续增长的话。
好的。那我们还需要继续干啊,我没有太多相关的信息,你呢?
我也是,我们需要浏览一些网站。应该不会花太长时间的。
好的。我觉得我们应该以对国际社会的启示结尾。我们可能需要问一下观众。我们有来自于很多不同地方的人。

那肯定会非常有趣的,如果我们有时间的是可以的。所以现在我们应该...

2.阅读包答案:

我十分高兴地写这封信向你推荐我最喜欢的电影之一——《肖申克的救赎》。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.

中译英2:
The terra-cotta warriors and horses are sacrificial objects in the shape of soldiers and horses.The pit of terra-cotta warriors and horses is the one buried with the First Emperor of Qin,the size of which is equal to 50 basketball courts.It is interesting that almost every Chinese person can find for his/her face a corresponding “mould” in the terra-cotta warriors and horses.Someone once described the terra-cotta warriors and horses in this way, “There have already been seven wonders in the world, and the terra-cotta warriors and horses can be as the eighth.You can never say you have been to China without visiting the cotta warriors and horses.The Museum of Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses of Emperor Qin ShiHuang is the largest ancient military museum in China.The terra-cotta warriors and horses count as one of the greatest discoveries in the world archaeological history.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 02:06 , Processed in 0.132722 second(s), 34 queries .