2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-9-14 16:07:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

002lar1Qly8gucndbmpgzj60c80bw74p02.jpg

1.雅思听写包答案:

Now Julie, let's look at how we can help you. So tell me a little about what brought you here today.

Well, I've been getting a pain in my knee, the left one. Not very serious at first, but it's gotten worse, so I thought I ought to see someone about it.
That's certainly the right decision. So how long have you been aware of this pain? Is it just a few days, or is it longer than that?
Longer. It's been worse for the last couple of days, but it's three weeks since I first noticed it. It came on quite gradually though, so I kind of ignored it at first.
And have you taken any medication yourself, or treated it in anyway?
Yeah, I've been taking medication to deal with the pain, Tylenol, and that works OK for a few hours. But I don't like to keep taking it.
OK. And what about heat treatment? Have you tried applying heat at all?
No, but I have been using ice on it for the last few days.
And does that seem to help the pain at all?
A little, yes.
Good. Now you look as if you're quite fit normally?
I am, yes.
So do you do any sport on a regular basis?
Yes, I play a lot of tennis. I belong to a club so I go there a lot. I'm quite competitive so I enjoy that side of it as well as the exercise. But I haven't gone since this started.
Sure. And do you do any other types of exercise?
Yeah, I sometimes do a little swimming, but usually just when I'm on vacation. But normally I go running a few times a week, maybe three or four times.
Hmm. So your legs are getting quite a pounding. But you haven't had any problems up to now?
No, not with my legs. I did have an accident last year when I slipped and hurt my shoulder, but that's better now.
Excellent. And do you have any allergies?
No, none that I'm aware of.
And do you take any medication on a regular basis?
Well, I take vitamins but that's all. I'm generally very healthy.
OK, well let's have a closer look and see what might be causing this problem. If you can just get up...
好的,Julie, 让我们看看如何帮助你吧。告诉我你今天为什么会来这里吧。
好的,我的膝盖有点疼,左边的膝盖。刚开始并不是很严重,但是情况越来越糟糕的,所以我觉得我应该来看一看。
这个决定很正确。从你感受到这种疼痛已经过去多久了呢?只过了几天,还是时间已经很长了?
时间挺长了。过去几天变得越来越差,不过我第一次注意到是三周之前了。不过它确实是慢慢加重的,所以我刚开始的时候就有点忽视了它。
你自己吃过药吗,或者是治疗过?
是的,我吃了一些药来止痛,就是泰诺,那管几个小时的用。但是我不想一直吃这个药。
好的,那热敷疗法呢?你试过热敷吗?
没有,但是我在过去几天冰敷过。
那有缓解你的疼痛吗?
有一点点吧。
好的,你现在看起来还挺正常的?
确实是。
所以你有规律进行运动吗?
是的,我经常打网球。我加入了俱乐部,所以经常去。我很喜欢竞争激烈的感觉,所以很享受这个过程,也很喜欢锻炼。但是我自从膝盖疼之后都没有去过了。
好的,你还做什么其他的锻炼吗?
是的,我有时候会去游泳,但通常都是度假的时候。但是通常我每周会跑几次步,可能三四次吧。
嗯嗯。所以你的腿有点受损啊。但是你现在都没有什么问题是吧?
是的,我的腿没有问题。我去年出过事故,我不慎滑倒了,伤到了我的肩膀,但是现在好多了。
很棒。你对什么过敏吗?
没有,据我所知是没有的。
你会有规律性地服药吗?
呃,我会吃维生素,但是没有其他的了。我其实还挺健康的。
好的,让我们来检查一下,看看到底是什么导致的这个问题吧。你可以站起来吗...

2.阅读包答案:

因此,我们可以得出,图画想要表达的含义是, 缺乏环境保护意识的游人通过乱扔大量垃圾给旅游景点的生态平衡造成了威胁。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

中译英2:
As a traditional Chinese calculation tool and an important ancient Chinese invention,the abacus was widely used before the invention of Arabic numerals in the world. The abacus is a rectangle with a wooden frame. Within the frame,rods with stringed beads are fixed. The beam in the middle of the frame divides each rod into two parts. The two counting beads in the upper part of each rod represent five and the rest five beads in the lower part represent one. With the application of the abacus, people summarized many calculation tips to help improve the speed of calculation. As the abacus is simple to produce, and its calculation tips are easy to memorize and operate, it is quite popular in China.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 11:15 , Processed in 0.136896 second(s), 34 queries .