2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-9-3 14:34:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely8gu2q4a0iv6j20g40g4758.jpg

1.托福听写包答案:

If I have a great amount of money, I prefer to do some practical things.

如果我腰缠万贯,我更喜欢做一些实际的事情。
For example, maybe I'll donate the extra money to charity foundations in order to help the poor.
比如也许我会把钱捐给慈善基金会帮助穷人。
I'll be glad to see them happy.
我很乐意看到他们快乐。
Besides, I also wanna do something for my parents cuz they have been always working hard for me and it's a good chance for me to do something nice for them.
除此之外,我还想为父母做些事,因为他们总是为了我不辞辛劳,这是我回报他们很好的机会。
And if I have enough money,I'll buy all the things I've ever wanted when I was a kid,like a book store or a boutique.
如果我富得流油,我会买孩提时代自己梦寐以求的所有东西,比如书店或精品店。
Money means a win-win situation for me and the others.
金钱意味着能为我和其他人带来双赢。

2.阅读包答案:
作为这家赌场的好顾客,赌场发给他一张娱乐卡,在赌场中使用这张卡便可以获得午餐和饮品的积分,而赌场可以用这些卡记录下持卡者的赌博活动。

3.写作包答案:
中译英1:
He that will not allow his friend to share the prize must not expect him to share the danger.
中译英2:
Homesickness is an eternal topic for Chinese people.Since ancient times, home has been a permanent harbor for both men and women, and homesickness is their ever-young complex.It is such kind of complex that becomes the important theme of Chinese literati in all dynasties; they expressed this theme in various ways and form various angles.It is home that arouses the best memories in their hearts.Thanks to those memories, they feel like going back to the pure and innocent childhood and returning to mothers arms.The wounds in body and mind will get healed temporarily and spiritual emptiness will be enriched for a while.Home has become their ultimate destination.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 01:06 , Processed in 0.126436 second(s), 34 queries .