2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-9-2 15:08:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

0030AUm8gy1gu22lhefpij60b408cwf302.jpg

1.雅思听写包答案:

I will definitely agree that students will learn more when they have discussions.

我非常同意学生们通过讨论可以学到更多知识。
Take me as an example, I still remember clearly the spring of 2003 when SARS attacked our city, students were not allowed to study in the classrooms together, and we had to go home and learned separately by on-line courses.
以我为例,我仍然清楚地记得2003年那个春天非典在我们的城市肆虐的情景,那时学生们不允许在教室一起学习,我们必须回家通过在线课程单独学习。
So I have no partners to discuss with, and I got the lowest average GPA that semester.
所以我没有伙伴可以讨论问题,那学期我拿到了最低平均成绩。
I think that's all because I did not understand pretty well without discussions with my teacher or classmates.
我认为这是因为没有很好地与老师或同学讨论所学的知识,我理解不深造成的。

2.阅读包答案:

如今,我们的周围充斥着可轻易得到幸福的许诺,我们需要有艺术对我们说出死的象征,正如宗教曾经告诉过我们的一样;记住,你终将死去,万事万物都将会终结,幸福不是为了否定这一点而到来,而是为与之共存而到来。

3.写作包答案:
中译英1:
To earn one’s own living is not the purpose of life in itself.

中译英2:
In recent years, one of the hot topics in Chinese society is the National Civil Service Examination, namely civil servant craze.Similar to the National College Entrance Examination, the National Civil Service Examination is like hordes of soldiers and horses passing a single-log bridge.Civil servant craze is even more serious than college craze, post-graduate craze and the craze of studying abroad One reason is that the occupational stability of civil servant is superior to other professions, and it is callediron bowl”,which means a secure job.Besides, the government has built sound security system for civil servants, which makes this profession stand out among others.Thus, occupational stability, together with good welfare and security system has made civil servant the profession that many young men have always dreamed of.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 05:47 , Processed in 0.135634 second(s), 34 queries .