2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-5 14:23:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

4b0f0302ly1gt56ux0dclj20u0140whp.jpg

1.雅思听写包答案:

Right, number one. I thought this one sounded nice: there'd be lots of activity and it doesn't need too much in the way of equipment.

好的,第一个。我觉得这个不错。有很多的活动,也不需要很多准备材料。
Yes, that's true, but don't you think it's a bit risky to get a group of eight-year-olds pushing each other around a classroom like that?
没错,但是你不觉得让一组8岁的孩子在教室里推着走有点危险吗?
Someone could get hurt. No, I don't like the sound of that one at all! Maybe you're right.
有人可能会受伤。现在我一点都不喜欢那个了。也许你是对的。
What about number two, with the paperclips? It sounds tame enough.
第二个用曲别针的怎么样?听起来没什么危险。
Yes, a bit too tame if you ask me. I think it needs to be something a bit more active and interesting thanthat, don't you?
是的,但是有点太平淡了。我希望活跃、有趣一点的实验,你说呢?
Yes, I suppose you're right. We won't get a very good mark if the children don't actually enjoy the experiments,
你是对的,如果孩子们不喜欢这些实验,我们可能会得不到好成绩。
and I suppose we could turn them off science for good! Well, what about the next one, number three?
而且我们可能让他们永远对科学失去兴趣!第三个怎么样呢?
Now, I quite like the idea of this one.
我很喜欢这个。
Yes, so do I, but I seem to remember when we did it at high school we had to wait up to a fortnight beforewe saw any halfway decent results.
是的,我也是。但是我记得我们在高中演示的时候,我们不得不等两周才能看到像样的结果。

2.阅读包答案:

相反,生产力的提高受到限制,正是那里的教育发展得不够快的原因。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Sometimes you have to walk away from the fight in order to win it.

中译英2:
The Yangtze River ranks the longest river in Asia and the third longest river in the world, second only to the Amazon River in South America and the Nile in Africa.There are abundant resources in the vast Yangtze River basin. Since ancient times, the Yangtze River has been China's most important economic zone for agriculture. Today, the Yangtze River has become an important base of economic development across both east to west and north to south, supported by the Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone centered in Shanghai, the Central China Economic Zone centered in Wuhan and the Southwest Economic Zone centered in Chongqing. Over the years, the Sichuan basin along the Yangtze River has been praised as theLand of Abundance”,while Hubei and Hunan provinces are often calleda land flowing with milk and honey”.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 23:16 , Processed in 0.134784 second(s), 34 queries .