找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

发表于 2015-6-2 09:45:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大家有思路的话,可以自行作答,如果没有思路,可以参照中文,翻译成英文。
答案会再第二天发在回复中,请大家自行查找。

今日topic:A successful foreign person

在这世界上有许许多多成功人士,因为我本身是一名足球迷,所以今天我想介绍一名优秀的足球运动员,大卫贝克汉姆(David Beckham)。很多人知道他,其实不仅仅因为他精湛的球技,也因为他帅气的外表,特别是很多女生,都把他当做一位超级巨星。但对我来说,这并不是我崇拜他的主要原因,我钦佩他,更多地是源于他永不放弃的精神和刻苦训练的品质。

在他还算是个菜鸟的时候,他曾经因为98年世界杯上代表国家队比赛时候的失误而饱受责备。很多人嘲笑他,但他并没有因此被打败,反而比以前要刻苦许多。2001年的时候,他的进球帮助英格兰国家队赢得了和希腊的比赛,从而使英格兰打进了下一年世界杯的决赛圈,他一夜之间变成了国民英雄。

我从他身上学到了很多。失败总是有时候会光临我们头上,但这并不代表我们从此就不会成功。保持尝试的心总是没错的,我始终相信努力会让人生有很大的不同。

我出场咯!口语部落APP练习开始!
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-3 13:22:37 | 显示全部楼层
There are many successful people in the world. Since I’m a football fan, I’d like to talk about David Beckham, a successful football player. A lot of people know him not because he’s an excellent football player but because of his good looking. Especially a lot of women, they regard him as a big sport star. But that’s not the reason I admire him. I think he’s a successful man because he works hard and never gives up.

As a young player, he was blamed for his mistake that caused the failure of his national team in the 1998 world cup. A lot of people laughed at him, but he was not defeated and tried harder than before. In 2001, his score helped his national team to win the game against Greece, which enabled them to enter world cup in the next year. He became a national hero overnight.

I learned a lot from him. Sometimes, we might fail once or several times but it doesn’t mean we will never succeed. It’s always good to keep trying. I believe hard work will eventually make a big difference.
我出场咯!口语部落APP练习开始!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 19:44 , Processed in 0.137808 second(s), 40 queries .