各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1.托福中级听写包答案: Listen to part of a lecture in a chemistry class.
请听化学课上的部分内容。
So just to sum up, matter is anything that has mass and volume, right?
总结一下,物质就是一切有着质量和体积的东西,对吗?
Anything that takes up space, and this includes solids, liquids and gases.
一切占据了空间的事物,包括固体、液体和气体。
And if we combine two portions of matter, we get a mixture.
如果我们把两种物质结合在一起,我们会得到一个混合物。
Now, there are two main kinds of mixtures: homogeneous and heterogeneous, maybe I should put this on the board.
有两种主要的混合物:同质混合物和异种混合物,也许我应该把这个写到黑板上。
Whether a mixture is homogeneous or heterogeneous...well...this relates to the notion of phase.
一种混合物究竟是同质的还是异种的......这和状态的概念有关。
Remember we define the word “phase” as being one physical state, whether solid, liquid or gas? That...well. .that has distinct boundaries and uniform properties.
还记得我们把“状态”定义为一种物理状态吗?固体、液体还是气体?那有着明显的界限和一致性质。
So homogeneous mixtures...what are they?
那么,同质混合物......它们是什么呢?
Okay. The prefix “homo-” means “same”, so a homogeneous mixture is the same throughout.
“homo-”这个前缀指的是“相同的”,所以一个同质混合物就是输量相同的。
It contains only one phase, so if you put alcohol in water, the two liquids combine, they disperse into each other.
它只包含了一种状态,如果你把酒精放进水中,这两种液体会结合,它们会消散进彼此之中。
And you can’t perceive any boundary between the two any longer.
你在这两种物质之间再也察觉不到任何界限了。
2.阅读包答案: 同时,用耳机长时间听同一种单调的音乐节拍会使孩子沉浸在自己的幻想中而不去追求其他的东西。
3.写作包答案: 中译英1: Life without sinuations and frustrations is life the flower in greenhouse, which can not stand the challenge from wind and rain , frost and snow ,and will srely die away in the end .
中译英2: As one of the oldest civilizations of the world, China has a long history and brilliant culture. After entering the era of civilization in the Xia Dynasty, China created glorious science and culture. The compass, gunpowder, paper-making and printing are considered to be the four great inventions of ancient China, which have contributed immensely to the civilization of the world and the progress of mankind. The Silk Road of China, the oldest trade route in the world, largely promoted the cultural exchange between the East and the West. The Great Wall and the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal are honored as the engineering wonders in the world. Besides, China has colorful traditional culture and folk arts such as Beijing Opera, paper-cutting, kite, embroidery and shadow play.
|