微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

积分

VIP会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-2 21:59:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思练习2.2
        Now let me give you some idea of the layout of the farm. The building where you bought your ticket is the new barm, immediately to your right. And we are now on the main parth of the farm land. And of course, the car park is on your left. The scare-crop you can see in the car park in the corner, beside the main park, is a traditional figure for keeping the bird away from crops, but our scare-crop is a premier sculpture, it is taller then a human being, so you can see it from quite distance.
        If you look at the head of you, you will see a maze, it is opposite the new barm, beside the side park, that brunches to the right, just over there. The maze is made up of hedges, which are too tall for a young children to see over them. But it is quite small, so you can't get lost in it.
        Now, can you see the bridge, crossing the fish pool, further up the main park, if you want to go to the cafe, go toward the bridge, and turn right just before it, walk along the side path, and the cafe is on the first bench on to. The building was the originally school house, and it is well over 100 years old, as you may know, we run skill walk shop here, where you can learn traditional craft, like wood work, and basket making, you can see example of the work, and talk to someone about the courses in the black barm, if you take the side path to the right here, just by the new barm, you come to the black barm just where the path first bends.
        Now, I musn't forget to tell you about picnicking. As I can see, some of you have bought your lunch for you, you can picnic in the field, though do clear up behind you of course, or you prefer a cover picnic area, there is one near the farm yard, just after you cross the bridge. There is a cover picnic sport on the right. And the last things to mention is fifty house itself, from here you can cross the bridge through the field to the farm yard, that go to the house,and give you a lovely view of this,it certainly worth to the photograph, but as is a private home, I'm afraid you cant go inside.
        Right, well, if you all ready, we will set off the tour to the farm.
        Most people(主)seem to(谓)have more bad dream early in the night(宾), progressing toward happier ones before awakening(状), suggesting that they are working(谓) through negative feeling(宾)generated during the day(定).
        大多数人看上去都会在夜晚的早期做恶梦,而在醒来之前做更快乐的梦。这表明他们在之前的白天经历了负面的感受。
        Be well with the colleagues is important for me.
        We welcome EU countries join energetically on the China Western Development and reinvigorate North-east old industry base, increase active and energy at China withEurasia countries mutually beneficially cooperations. Eurasia countries with China have traditional friendships and strongly complementary in their economies. China government will encourage and support Chinese companies with Eurasia countries developing trades, having invest on building factories, achieving Co-developments.
From Iphone Oral ClanFrom Iphone Oral Clan
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Junior

积分
发表于 2021-2-7 02:56:30 | 显示全部楼层
口语的话要先把单词读清楚哦,不确定怎么读的要提前查一下发音,多练几遍
025629llgg8tjtl8rvaodo.jpg
025629yvj4hcncgc49jq9j.jpg
025629fjcjzcq0jjc6cj0a.jpg
025630resob1b19e5e5oks.jpg
025630h8lm0ommhlfsl9ww.jpg
From Iphone Oral ClanFrom Iphone Oral Clan
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:23 , Processed in 0.133149 second(s), 39 queries .