微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

积分

Sophomore

积分
发表于 2021-1-21 23:43:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
听写包:
Listen to part of a lecture in a biological class. OK. Today I’d like to spend some time going into more detail about symbiosis. Symbiosis, what is it? Anyone? I thought it’s when two organisms are in a relationship that they both benefit from. Well, at least that’s what I thought it was, until I did the reading last night. Now I’m kind of confused about it because the book uses that definition to describe mutualism. Could you explain the difference? Good. I was hoping that someone would bring that up. Sometimes scientists working in different fields use the term symbiosis to mean slightly different things. And it can get confusing. For example, when symbiosis is used as a synonym for mutualism, but there’re quite a few of us () who think there should be a clear distinction made between the two. OK. Where do I begin? The original definition of symbiosis is pretty simple. It simply means living together. So any close relationship between two organisms of difference species would be considered a symbiotic relationships, including positive and negative relationships.

阅读包:
So when the premiers gather in Niagara Falls to assemble their usual complaint list (状) they (主) should also get cracking about (谓) some thing in their jurisdiction (宾) that would help their budgets and patients (定) .
因此当首相们聚在尼亚加拉瀑布收集他们的例行投诉列表时,他们也应该在他们管辖范围内迅速开始做一些有助于预算和病人的事。

写作包:
中译英1:The research team comprises professors from medical, physical and chemical fields. 
中译英2:As of December, 2003, the number of investments from EU-15 country in China had reached 16158, with contractual foreign investment of about 65 billion dollars and actual investment of 37.8 billion dollars. Meanwhile, some large enterprises such as Lenovo, Haier, Huawei and TCL, set about investing to construct plants or set up marketing and research center. EU has always been an essential source of introduction of advanced technology and apparatuses for China. The cooperation between China and EU in advanced technology, especially high-tech products, for EU is conducive to expanding export to China, making for Chinese enterprises’ industry upgrading and technology updating as well, which conforms to the interests of both sides and has the good development opportunities.
跟读:
http://v.passions.com.cn/FiTBYxSYOddbP-3iSfSSb9b1o79J.mp4
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-22 16:26:15 | 显示全部楼层
听写批改及翻译建议:
162614mjjpfjo0jjjfpq1y.jpg
From Iphone Oral ClanFrom Iphone Oral Clan
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-22 16:28:46 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 13:22 , Processed in 0.149840 second(s), 46 queries .