立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

积分

Sophomore

积分
发表于 2021-1-21 00:23:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
听写包:Neutralism () is a kind of symbiosis, a specific type of symbiotic relationship where both organisms benefit somehow. So your book is correct. Now I want to make it clear that the positive result from being in a neutralistic relationship doesn’t have to be equal for both organisms. It’s a not one-to-one ratio(?) here. Is everyone with me so far? Symbiosis, general term. Neutralism, a narrower more specific kind of symbiosis. OK. Now let’s take a closer look at neutralistic relationships. I’ll start off by describing a case of neutralism that involves a certain butterfly species found in South Africa and Australia. It’s a good example of how dependence on a neutralistic relationship can vary. OK. There’s this butterfly family. And I’ll spell you the fancy Latin name because it’s not important for our purposes here. I’ll call them Coppers and blues, because most members of this family have blue or copper color wings. I think this is one of the most interesting case of neutralism. This butterflies require the presence of ants to complete their life cycle. Their interaction with ants is obligatory. 

阅读包:
It’s (主系) an interactive feature (表) that lets visitors key in job criteria such as location, title, and salary, then E-mails them when a matching position is posted in the database (定).
这是一个让访问者输入工作标准,如地点、头衔和薪资,然后在匹配的岗位被发布在数据库时,用邮件通知他们的交互特征。

写作包:
中译英1:If books in the library are placed in the wrong place, it will be impossible for readers to seek out the books they want. 
中译英2:There are always many ways to affect your professional experience, though this kind of experience is unpleasant. I am aware that some people have composed articles about sexual harassment according to their own pitiful experiences. This is exactly what makes them come to prominence during their lecture tour. Other people, in employment in the meantime, serve as part-time consultants, specializing in this kind of work.
跟读:
http://v.passions.com.cn/FlPn0z8Oh0v_jglhj9DSbn_MMYM4.mp4
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-21 22:37:16 | 显示全部楼层
听写批改及翻译建议:
223715akvfmmccck6auvku.jpg
From Iphone Oral ClanFrom Iphone Oral Clan
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-21 22:40:43 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:14 , Processed in 0.154728 second(s), 46 queries .