微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-9-27 14:15:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

20141211131354_cwne8.thumb.700_0.jpeg

1.听写包 答案:

so that'll mean you'll need to submit it about a month from now. Thank you.
Now, what about the reading materials? Have you checked out the journal articles in the list?
Umm, no, not yet, there were about twenty of them, and I wasn't sure which ones would bemost useful or important.
Well, they're all useful, but I don't expect anyone to read them all, because a number of themdeal with thesame issues.
Let me give you some suggestions.
The article by Anderson and Hawker is really worth reading. Right, I'll read that one.
You should also read the article by Jackson, but just look at the part on the researchmethodology,how they did it. OK ... Jackson, got that...
And if you have time, the one by Roberts says very relevant things, although it's notessential.
So, OK, if it's useful. I'll try and read that one.
Now, the one by Morris. I wouldn't bother with that at this stage, if I were you.
OK, I won't bother with Morris. Oh, now, someone told me the article by Cooper is important.
Well, yes, in a way, but just look at the last part, where he discusses the research results.
And lastly, there's Forster,I can'l think why I included that one.
It's not bad and could be of some help but not that much.
也就是你得下个月交。太感谢了!
那你的阅读资料到底怎么了?你查阅过单子上的期刊文章吗?
额,还没呢。有20个,我不是很清楚到底哪些最有用和最重要。
都很有用,但是我也不指望你们都读了,毕竟里面很多讲得是同一个问题。
让我给你点建议吧。
安德森和霍克写的文章很值得一读。好,我会看那个的。
你还该看杰克逊写的那篇文章,但是只需看研究方法论,就是他们如何做的。嗯,杰克逊,知道了。
如果时间充裕的话,可以看看罗伯茨的文章,有相关的资料,但是不是必须的。
那......如果有用的话我会读读看。
还有莫里斯的,我是你的话,现在阶段来说可以不要理会。
好的,忽略莫里斯的。噢,还有人告诉我库伯的文章也很重要。
嗯,某程度来说是。但是只要看最后讨论研究结果那一部分就好。
最后是福斯特。我都不知道为什么我要加上他的。
不错,有点用但是又不是很重要。

2.阅读包答案:

我们今天所称的美国民间艺术确实是被普通民众所有、所创和所享的艺术。随着日渐繁荣和不断增加的空闲,这些民众为各种艺术,尤其是肖像艺术创造了一个市场。

3.写作包答案:
Many people associate fireworks with festivals and celebrations. Fireworks are an important part of Chinese New Year celebration. In traditional Chinese culture, fireworks are used to drive away evil spirits. The development of fireworks in China is a long story dating back to more than 2,000 years ago. A legend tells of a cook who accidently produced an interesting name when cooking. Finally fireworks wen developed through the efforts of generations of Chinese people. Nowadays, because fireworks pollute the environment, the research and development of environment. friendly fireworks are on the go.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:24 , Processed in 0.136528 second(s), 34 queries .