微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-9-27 10:41:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
20130408013318_BaYJh.jpeg

1.听写包 答案:
Excuse me, Dr Johnson. May I speak to you for a minute? Sure. Come in.

I'm Melanie Griffin. I'm taking your course in Population Studies.
Right. Well, Melanie, how can I help you?
I'm having a bit of trouble with the second assignment, and it's during twelve days.
What sort of trouble are you having?
Is the assignment question a problem?
Well, that's part of the problem, I'm also having been having trouble getting hold of the books.
I've been to the library several times, and all the books are out.
Sounds like you should have started borrowing books a bit earlier.
Well, I had a really big assignment due in for another course, and I've been spending all my time on that,and I thought...
You might get an extension of time to finish your assignment for me?
If that's possible, but I don't know...
Well, yes, it is possible, but extensions are normally given only for medical or compassionate reasons.
Otherwise it's really a question of organizing your study, and we don't like giving extensions to students who simply didn't plan their work properly.
What did you get for your first assignment? I got eighty-seven percent.
Mm, yes, you did very well indeed, so obviously you can produce good work.
I don't think I'll need too much extra time, as long as I can get hold of some of the important references.
Well, since you did so well in your first assignment, I prepared to give you an extra two weeks for this one.
您好,约翰逊博士。我能跟您聊一会吗?当然,请进。
我叫梅兰尼。格瑞芬。我是您人口研究课的学生。
嗯,那我能帮你什么呢?
第二个作业我遇到点问题,还有12天就要交了。
什么问题呢?
是作业题目吗?
嗯,其中一部分吧。我有,其实一直有个问题是找不到需要的书。
我已经去过几次图书馆了,所有书都借出了。
听起来你该早点开始借书啊。
嗯,其实是我另外一门课有个大作业要交,我一直把时间都花在那上面,想着......
在我这,你可以延迟交作业的日期。
可能吗?但是,我不知道...
嗯是可能的,不过一般延迟日期只批给医疗和私事原因。
否则这就是你组织学习的问题了,我们也不愿意让一些不会合理安排学习时间的学生延迟交作业。
那你上次的作业分数是多少?我拿了87分。
嗯,成绩很好啊。很明显你的作业质量很高。
我不需要延迟太久,只要我拿到一些重要的参考资料。
鉴于你上次作业做得那么好,我就批你延迟2个星期交吧。

2.阅读包答案:

但随着制造业中挣工资的人数从1880年的270万上升到1900年的450万到1920年的840万,像费城的包德温机车工厂这样的大型工厂的数量也大幅增加,同时普通工厂的规模也剧增。

3.写作包答案:

Business-to-consumer online shopping platforms are growing in number and selling an increasingly large variety of products in China. Meanwhile, online group purchase has quickly become a bright spot in China's online retail market, which nurtures a group of online shoppers and speeds up the development of online market in China. Ordinary shopping websites carry all kinds of products, attracting many consumers to look for different types of products and facilitating one-stop consumption. Some consumers like to browse through the websites now and then to keep track of the current trends, just like window-shopping at department stores.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:24 , Processed in 0.132043 second(s), 33 queries .