微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-9-20 11:12:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
20150419H2824_uhnZr.jpeg

1.听写包 答案:
And what visits are planned for this term?

Right, well I'm afraid the schedule hasn't been printed out yet,
but we have confirmed the dates and planned the optional extra visits which you can alsobook inadvance if you want to.
Oh that's all right. If you can just give some idea of the weekend ones so I can, you know, work out when to see friends, such as....
Oh sure. Well, the first one is St Ives. That's on the thirtccnlh of February and we'll have onlysixteen places available 'cos we're going by minibus.
And that's a day in town with the optional extra of visiting the Hepworth Museum. Oh right. yeah,that soundsgood.
Then there's a London trip on the sixteenth of February and we'll be taking a medium-sizedcoach so there'llbe forty-five places on that,
and, let's see,the optional extra is the Tower of London.
Oh, I've already been there.
After that there's Bristol on the third of March. Where? Bristol... B-R-l-S-T-O-L. OK.
That's in a different minibus with eighteen places available, oh, and the optional extra is avisit to the S.S. Great Britain. OK …
We're going to Salisbury on the eighteenth of March and that's always a popular one becausethe optional extra is Stonehenge, so we're taking the large coach with fifty seats. Oh good.
And then the last one is to Bath on the tweniy-third of March.
Oh yes. Is Bath the Roman city?
Yes, that's right, and that's in the sixteen-seater minibus.
And where's the optional visit?
It's to the American Museum - well worth a visit.
OK, well that's great, thanks for all that.
My pleasure. By the way, if you want more information about any of the trips,have a look in thestudent newspaper. OK.
Or, have a word with my assistant; her name is Jane Yentob - that's Y-E-N-T-O-B.
Right, I've got thau Thank you very much for all your help.
You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy the trips.

这个学期有什么出团安排呢?
对,我估计这个学期的计划表还没打印出来。
但是我们已经确认好出团日期以及计划好额外的旅行团,如果你想提前预定也可以。
哦,那可以,如果你能先给我周末的出团信息,这样我就好安排什么时候见朋友等等。
哦,没问题!第一个是2月13号去圣艾夫斯,我们只有16空位,因为我们是坐小巴去。
这个团是小镇一日游,可额外选择参观海浦沃斯博物馆。好啊,这个听起来不错。
然后2月16号还有一个伦敦游团,我们坐中型客车,所以那上面有45个位置。
让我看看,这个团可额外选择参观伦敦塔。
哦,我已经去过那儿了。
呃,这个团之后是3月3号布里斯托团。哪儿?布里斯托,B-R-I-S-T-O-L.好的。
那是乘坐有18个座位的另一种小巴。可额外选择参观大不列颠号。好吧。
3月18号是索尔兹伯里的团,这个团很受欢迎,因为可以额外选择参观巨石阵。所以我们会乘坐50人的大巴车。哦,很好啊。
最后一个是3月23号去巴斯。
是吗,巴斯是那个罗马城市吗?
对啊。这个会坐16座的小巴。
额外景点是?
是去美国博物馆,那是个很值得去的景点。
好的,真好,谢谢你啊。
不客气。顺便说下,如果想了解更多旅行团信息,你可以浏览学生报。好。
或者可以问下我助手,她叫简·严拓,就是YENTOB。
好,我知道了。非常感谢你的帮助。

2. 阅读包答案:
生命从海洋到陆地的过渡可能是一个像生命起源那样的进化挑战。

3.写作包答案:
From the Qin Dynasty to the late QingDynasty,the Chinese government divided Chinese people into fourclasses:landlord, peasant, craftsman and merchant.Landlords and peasantsconstituted the two major classes, while merchants and craftsmen were collectedinto the two minor ones.Theoretically,except for the position of the Emperor,nothing was hereditary.There was a partial restoration of feudalism wheneminent families with large amounts of land and huge number of semi-serfsemerged.These families dominated important civilian and military positions ofthe government,making the positions available to members of their own families andclans.Since the Tang dynasty,the government reformed the imperial examinationsystem as an attempt to root out this phenomenon.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 02:10 , Processed in 0.137895 second(s), 33 queries .