找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-2 10:12:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。 big_20190901b.jpg

1.听写包 答案:

Some history of the music that was performed that evening, where it originated, how it’s developed over time.

Well, some of our musicians kind of specialize in Appalachian music.
In fact, that’s part of the reason we performed it, so you really should talk to them, too.
Okay, so we were playing Appalachian music from communities in the Appalachian Mountain regions of the United States.All right.
Uh...Do you really think you can keep these all in your head?
Oh, don’t worry. All I need are a few key facts. I’m sure I can keep them straight until I get back to my dorm.
So the music is generally based on folk ballads and instrumental dance tunes.
It started with Scottish and Irish immigrants who brought over their style of music, it’s called Anglo-Celtic.
So people brought their musical traditions with them.
Well, this Anglo-Celtic music was considered an important link to the past for these people, which you can see in the way that Appalachian singers sing ballads.
They have sort of a nasal quality to them, like in Celtic ballads.

比如那天晚上演奏的音乐的一些历史,它是在哪里产生的,是如何慢慢发展的。
我们的一些音乐家是专攻阿巴拉契亚音乐的。
事实上那也是我们演奏那个音乐的部分原因,所以你真的应该也跟他们聊聊。
所以我们那时演奏的是来自美国阿巴拉契亚山脉地区群落的阿巴拉契亚音乐。好的。
嗯......你真的觉得你能把所有内容记在脑子里吗?
哈,别担心。我只需要一些关键信息,我相信我能一直把它们清楚地记到我回到宿舍为止。
所以那个音乐一般就是以民谣和乐器演奏的舞曲为基础的。
它起始于苏格兰和爱尔兰移民,他们把他们的音乐风格带过来了,它叫做安格鲁-凯尔特。
所以人们把他们的音乐传统一起带过来了。
这种安格鲁-凯尔特音乐被这些人认作是和过去的重要联系,你从阿巴拉契亚歌手唱民谣的方式中就能看出来。
他们有一种鼻音在里面,就像在凯尔特民谣中一样。

2. 阅读包答案:

随着男人和女人在社会中扮演的角色被限定得更加严格,他们在家中的角色也是如此。

3.写作包答案:

The past decade haswitnessed a high-speed development in China's real estate. But it is quite formany people to buy a house. The high housing price even makes some youngcouples their plan for marriage. In view of the situation, the government hasadopted a series of measures in recent years to prevent the housing price fromrising too fast, including regulating and the real estate market, raisingmortgage rates, and introducing property tax. At present, preliminary effectshave been achieved in some cities.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:41 , Processed in 0.131609 second(s), 33 queries .