找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

楼主| 发表于 2019-8-30 09:46:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1567128846.jpg

1.听写包 答案:

Listen to a conversation between a student and a music director.

Miss Harper?
Yes, can I help you?
Hi, my name’s Eric Paterson, I’m a journalism student, I wanted to ask you about the orchestra...
I’m sorry, Eric. But the orchestra is only open to music majors.
Really? Well, see...
But the policy is changing next year, after that, if you’ve taken three music courses, you will be able to audition.
Well, I have taken some music courses and I do play the double bass.So maybe that’s something to think about,
but actually I was here about something else.
Oh, sorry. It’s I...I get that question all the time. So...
That’s okay. The thing is I work for Magna-the school paper and I am reporting on last week’s concert.
Now I went to it and I really enjoyed it, but now I’m looking for some background knowledge.
Well, I can refer you to some of the students in the orchestra if you’d like a young musician’s point of view.
Uh...I guess that might be helpful. But...um...I’m really looking for a little bit of scholarly prospective.
请听一个学生和一位音乐总监之间的对话。
Harper小姐?
对,需要帮忙吗?
你好,我叫Eric Paterson,我是新闻系的学生,我想向您了解一下管弦乐队......
很抱歉,Eric,但是管弦乐队只招音乐专业的学生。
真的吗?是这样的......
但是明年政策就有变动了,在那之后,如果你上过三门音乐课,那就可以参加面试了。
我上过一些音乐课,而且我会拉低音提琴。所以也许那值得考虑,
但是实际上我是为了其他事而来的。
哦,对不起,只是......我总是被问到那个问题,所以......
没关系,事情是这样的,我是学校报社Magna的,而我正在报道上周的音乐会。
我去看了,而且非常喜欢,但是现在我在找一些背景知识。
如果你想要年轻音乐家的观点,我可以让你跟乐队的一些学生谈谈。
我猜那也许有帮助,但是......我真正在找的是更学术性一些的角度。

2. 阅读包答案:

伴随着这一增长的是一个结构变化,它以经济的不断多样化和国家劳动力从农业到制造业和其他非农业职业的逐渐转化为特征。

3.写作包答案:

Tsinghua University was originally established in"1911'under the name "Tsinghua College" and had been renamed severaltimes since then: from "Tsinghua School" which was used one yearafter its establishment, to "National Tsinghua University"which wasadopted three years after the foundation of its university section in 1925. Withits motto of Self-Discipline and Social Commitment, Tsinghua Universitydescribes itself as being dedicated to academic excellence,the well-being ofChinese society and global development. It has been consistently regarded bymost domestic and international university rankings as one of the top higherlearning institutions in Chinese mainland.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 23:14 , Processed in 0.131109 second(s), 33 queries .