找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

楼主| 发表于 2019-8-27 10:14:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

96a79eebgy1g5a0uxjsr8j20c80c8dgq.jpg
1.听写包 答案:

Oh, right! Yes, “Large Dark Red Leaves on White” is the complete title, it’s a fairly well-known painting by O’ Keeffe.

Oh, oh, okay. What was I thinking? I guess I should have had a closer look.
No, no. That’s a really good observation, I mean chronologically that would be impossible.
When she did that painting, color film hadn’t even been invented yet, neither had the right technology to blow pictures up that big to show that much detail.
But that painting and some of her other paintings do reveal the...the influence of photography, like, uh, she would crop her images.
She would make a frame around part of an image, say, just the very center and then cut off certain parts, the parts outside that frame,
to create the effect she wanted, the way a photographer does.
And those paintings are close-ups, like you might see today, of a person or a flower in a photograph.
Now, those techniques were certainly around and being used by photographers then.

哦,没错!是的,全名是“白色中的大片深红树叶”,是O’ Keeffe的一幅非常有名的画作。
啊?啊,好吧,我当时是怎么想的?我猜我应该仔细看看的。
不,不。你观察得非常仔细,按年代来说,那不可能是一张照片。
她画那幅画的时候,彩色胶卷甚至都还没发明出来呢,把照片放得那么大以显示那么多细节的技术也没发明出来。
但是那幅画和她其他的一些画作确实显示了......摄影的影响,比如她会截取她的图像。
她会在一个图像部分区域的周围做一个框架,比方说在非常中心的位置,然后剪去一些部分,框架外面的部分,
以创造出她想要的效果,就像一位摄影师一样。
而且那些画作都是特写,就像你们如今在照片里的人或花上能看到的那样。
那些技术在那时当然已经存在并为摄影师们使用了。

2. 阅读包答案:

如果不是具有这种能力,它们就会在短时间内吞掉所有能得到的食物,而且很可能会因饿死而灭绝。

3.写作包答案:

ur bodies want to sleep at night and be awake during the day. Most women and men need between eight and eight and a half hours of sleep a night to function properly throughout their lives.Finding ways to get more and better sleep can be a challenge. Scientists have identified more than 80 different sleep disorders. Some sleeping disorders are genetic. But many problems are caused by staying up late and by traveling frequently between time zone or by working nights.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 22:01 , Processed in 0.127199 second(s), 33 queries .