找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

655

主题

658

帖子

1326

积分

Captain

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1326
发表于 2015-10-29 16:47:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Unit 24 At the Airport

在机场
音频:
t01e9b1951f9146a7aa.jpg

All right. Goodbye.

好的,再见

Basic Expressions

基本句型表达

I'd like to buy a seat on a flight to Tokyo on the 2 nd of October,please.

我要买一张10月2日去东京的机票。

How do you want to fly,coach or first class?

您想买什么票,经济舱还是头等舱?

I want to travel tourist class.

我想坐经济舱。

I'd like a morning flight to New Delhi.

我想订去新德里的早班机票。

I'd like to fly to Munich this Sunday.

我想在本周日飞往慕尼黑。

Checking in

办理登机手续

What's the boarding time?

什么时候登机?

Passengers are to check in at the airport an hour before the plane takes off.

旅客必须在飞机起飞前一小时到机场办理登机手续。

May I see your passport and ticket,please?

请让我看一下您的护照和机票好吗?

Could you tell me what I have to do with my excess baggage?

你可以告诉我该怎样处理我超重的行李吗?

The weight allowance is 20 kilos per traveler,excluding hang luggage.

每位旅客行李的重量限额是20公斤,不包括手提行李。

I'm going to take flight RE103,where do I check in?

我乘RE103航班,在哪儿办登机手续?

Window No.12 is for European flights.Go and stand in the line,please.

欧洲航班在第12号窗口,请去排队吧。

I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge.

恐怕您要交行李超重费。

Here is your boarding card.

这是您的登机卡。

Airport announcements

机场公告

The departure of Flight 007 to Honololo has heen delayed by two hours.

飞往檀香山的第007次航班延迟两小时起飞。

British Airways announces the departure of flight 119 to Paris,

英国航空公司飞往巴黎的119次航班就要起飞,

boarding now at Gate 7.

现在在7号门登机。

Conversations

会话
t01e33f0ccf056a3268.jpg

Dialogue 1

英语情景对话1

Flight BE 407 to Rome is delayed.

飞往罗马的BE407次航班推迟起飞。

Will passengers please wait in the lounge?

请乘客在休息室等候。

Oh,how annoying!

噢,真烦人!

The time of departure will be announced as soon as possible.

起飞时间将尽快通知。

Is's infuriating!I have to be in Rome by five.

真气人!我得在5点以前到达罗马。

Dialogue 2

英语情景对话2

We're supposed to check in at the Air China's counter 30 minutes before take-off,Joe.

乔,我们得在起飞前30分钟到中国国际航空公司柜台前办理登机手续。

Yes,I know.The boarding time on the ticket says 17:05,and now it's 16:15.

我知道。机票上写的登机时间是17点5分,现在是16点15。

I guess we have plenty of time.

我看我们的时间还得充裕。

Do we need to show our ID cards when checking in?

检票登机的时候要出示身份证吗?

Yes.It's essential.

当然,这是最基本的。

What about our luggage?

我们的行李怎么办?

We can check it and hand carry the small bags.

行李可以托运,小包随身带着。

And we have to open each for inspection.

我们还得把每个包都打开以供检查。

Are they going to frisk all the passengers?

他们要搜每个乘客的身吗?

I think so.We certainly don't want a hijack to happen on the plane today.

我想是的。我们当然不希望在今天的飞机上发生劫机事件。

Dialogue 3

英语情景对话3

I'm taking BA Flight 123 to London.

我准备乘英国航空公司飞伦敦的123航班。

Can you tell me where the reporting desk is,please?

请问报到处在哪儿?

Yes,madam.

太太,

The reporting desk for the British Airways flight to London is over there.

英国航空公司飞往伦敦班机的报到处在那边。

Thank you so much.

谢谢。

Is this the desk for BA Flight 123 to London?

这是英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123航班的报到处吗?

Yes,this is the right desk.

是的,就在这儿。

Have you any luggage?

您有行李吗?

A suitcase.That's all,except my handbag,of course.

一个手提箱,就这一件。当然不算我的手提包了。

Will you please put the suitcase on the scales?

请把箱子放在秤上好吗?

You needn't weigh your handbag.

手提包不必过秤了。

Is there a receipt?

有收据吗?

Yes,I've attached your baggage receipt to your ticket.

有的,我已经把它贴在你的机票上了。

What must I do next?

下一步我该做什么呢?

You must go through Immigration to the departure lounge.

您必须到移民处办完手续再去离境厅。

Dialogue 4

英语情景对话4

Good morning,sir,where are you going?

先生,早上好,您要去哪儿?

I'm going to England by flight B.E.987.

我乘BE987航班去英国。

When is your flight?

您什么时候的飞机?

10:00 a.m.When am I supposed to check in?

上午10点钟,我应什么时候办理登机手续?

We are checking in.

我们正在办理。

May I have your ticket?And your health certificate and your luggage,please.

请出示机票及您的健康证明书,还有您的行李。

Here you are.

给您。

Are you keeping this small bag as carry-on luggage,sir?

先生,这个小包您带在身上吗?

Yes.

是的。

You must weigh that as well.

也得过磅。

All right.

好的.

Your luggage is two pounds over,

先生,您的行李超重2磅,

I am afraid there'll be an excess lug-gage charge,sir.

恐怕您得付超重费了。

How much must I pay?

我需付多少钱?

It's 10 yuan.

应该是10元。

Here you are.

给您。

This is your luggage check,

这是您的行李单,

which you must show when you disembark at your destination,

到达目的地的时候,您必须出示这张单子,

and here is your boarding pass and your ticket.

这是您的登机牌和机票。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Now please wait until your flight is called.

您等着您的航班呼叫好吗?

There are about twenty-five minutes to go.

大约还有25分钟就要呼叫了。

I'm a little nervous.I have never flown before.

我有一点紧张,我从来没有坐过飞机。

There is nothing at all to worry about.

没有什么可担心的。

Once you're in the air,it's just like sitting in your own living room.

一升到空中你就像坐在自己家中的客厅一样。

It's going to be a very pleasant flight.

这将是一次非常愉快的飞行。


该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-15 14:26 , Processed in 0.146413 second(s), 38 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表