找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

655

主题

658

帖子

1326

积分

Captain

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1326
发表于 2015-10-20 14:54:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Unit 20 In the Hospital

在医院
音频:
t01e9b1951f9146a7aa.jpg

Thank you doctor, good-bye.

谢谢你医生,再见

Asking about illness

询诊

What can I do for you?

我能帮你吗?

What's the trouble?

怎么啦?

What's up with you?

你怎么了?

Do you have any appetite?

吃东西有胃口吗?

How's your appetite lately?

近来食欲怎样?

Have you vomited?

你呕吐过吗?

Do you feel tired?

你感到累吗?

What did you vomit,food or blood?

你吐的是食物还是血?

Have you been coughing and sneezing?

你是不是一直咳嗽和打喷嚏?

Are you allergic to penicillin?

你对青霉素过敏吗?

Do you remember how many times did you go to the toilet?

你记得你去过多少厕所吗?

What's your stool like?

大便是什么样子的?

Are your bowels acting properly?

你大便正常吗?

What kind of pain do you feel?

你觉得怎么个痛法?

Where is your pain?

你觉得哪儿痛?

Is the cut still painful?

伤口还痛吗?

Do you feel pain after meals?

是饭后痛吗?

How was your leg hurt?

你的腿怎么受伤的?

Have you lost weight recently?

你最近体重减轻了吗?

Have you got any chronic disease before?

你以前有过慢性病吗?

Do you feel short of breath?

你觉得气急吗?

Describing symptoms

陈述症状

I've got this pain in my ear,a sore throat and keep losing my voice.

我耳朵痛,嗓子痛,话也说不出来。

I've had a bad cough and my chest aches.

我咳嗽得很厉害而且胸痛。

I have got a headache and I feel chilly.

我头痛,还觉得有些发冷。

I have a stomachache.

我胃痛。

I'm aching all over.

我全身都痛。

I feel like vomiting.

我觉得想吐。

I'm suffering from insomnia.

我失眠了。

About the time when it started

关于发病时间

When did it start?

什么时候开始发病的?

How long have you been like this?

做这样有多久了?

When did the pain start?

什么时候开始痛的?

When did it happen?

什么时候发生的?

When did you begin feeling unwell?

你什么时候感觉身体不适的?

Examining and advising

诊查和医嘱

Let me take your blood pressure.

让我量一下你的血压。

I'll take your blood count first.

先查一次血常规。

Please go and take a stool test.

请先去查一下大便。

I'll just give you a prescription.

我给你开一张药方。

Take one of these pills three times a day after meals.

这些药片每日服三次,每次一片,饭后服。

Drink this mixture four times a day,one measure each time.

这种药水每天服四次,每次一格

You must have this medicine two times a day.

你必须每天服这种药, 一天两次。
t014a6628f309b37a93.jpg
Conversations

会话

Dialogue 1

英语情景对话1

I have a terrible toothache.

我牙痛得厉害。

Which tooth is it?

哪颗牙?

(Pointing)This one here.

(指指)这一颗。

Ah,yes.There's big cavity.

啊,是的。有个大洞。

Can you fill it?

能补吗?

I'm afraid not.The tooth is too far gone.It'll have to be taken out.

恐怕不行。坏得太厉害了。只好拔掉了。

Then I might as well have it out now.

那不如现在就拔掉吧。

You'd better wait.The gums are swollen.

还是等等吧。牙床肿了。

Take the medicine I prescribe and come back in three days.

吃我给你开的药,三天以后再来。

Dialogue 2

英语情景对话2

(Bob groans.)

(鲍勃在呻吟。)

What's the matter.Bob?

鲍勃,怎么啦?

I think it's my ankle.

我想我把脚扭了。

What happened?

出了什么事?

One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.

我的一只雪鞋绊在石头上了。

Can you stand?

你能站起来吗?

I don't think so.It's kind of sore.

我想不行。挺疼的。

We'll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.

我们得带你去医院拍个X光片子。

Is that really necessary?

真的有必要吗?

It may be worse than it seems.

你的脚伤可能比看上去的要严重。

How's it feel?

感觉怎么样?

About the same.

和刚才差不多。

Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.

很快就有人给你看的。

Should we be here,Alice?I don't think it's that serious.

艾丽斯,我们要来这儿吗?我看没那么严重。

Of course!It's the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.

当然得来这儿啦!医院的急诊室就是干这个的。

Will we have to wait much longer?

我们还要等很长时间吗?

I hope not.It isn't that busy.

希望不会。这儿不是那么忙。

Dialogue 3

英语情景对话3

What seems to be the trouble,Mr.Brown?

布朗先生,哪儿不舒服?

I'm in pretty bad shape,Dr.Ford.

我的情况很糟,福特大夫。

Oh, in what way?

噢,有什么症状?

No appetite,always on edge,and I can't sleep well.

没有胃口,总是很紧张,学也睡不好。

Did you lose any weight?

体重下降了没有?

Yes,I have lost quite a few pounds since last month.

有。上个月以来,我已经轻了好几磅。

When was the last time you had a check-up?

上次体检是什么时候?

About two month ago.

大约两个月以前。

Let me take your blood pressure.You look anemic.

我给你量一量血压。你好像贫血。

Well,Mr.Brown,I'm happy to say it's nothing serious.

好了,布朗先生,很高兴告诉你,你没有什么大问题。

You're just a little run-down from overwork.

你就是工作太累了,导致身体欠佳。

What am I supposed to do?

那我该怎么办呢?

I think all you need is just a vacation.

我看你只要休一次假就行了。

Try to get outdoors more and be sure to get more rest.

多到户外去活动,一定要多休息。

Thank you.doctor.I'll do as you say.

谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做的。

Dialogue 4

英语情景对话4

What's wrong with you?You look pale.

你有什么不舒服吗?你看起来很苍白。

I'm not sure,I feel hot and cold.

我不确定,我感觉一阵冷一阵热。

When did the trouble start?

什么时候开始不舒服的?

I was sick most of the night.

我大半夜都很难受。

It sounds like you are coming down with the flu.

听起来你好像得了流行感冒。

Let me take your temperature.

让我量量你的体温。

Have I got a high fever?

我发烧吗?

Yes,thirty-eight point seven.Do you have a headache,chest or throat pain?

是的。38.7度。你头痛,胸或嗓子痛吗?

Yes,I have.

是的,痛。

Now,let me have a look at you.I'd like to listen to your chest.

来,让我瞧瞧你。我要听听你的胸音,

Now breathe in,a deep breath,that's it Cough,now again.

现在往里吸气,深深地吸一口气,对了。咳嗽一下,再咳一下。

I want to examine your throat,too.

我还要再检查一下你的喉咙,

Open wide,say"ah-".

把嘴张开,说“啊——”

Aaaaahh,aaaaahh.

啊—啊—啊—啊—。

Yes,it does look a bit sore.

是的,确实有些炎症。

Let's take an X-ray of your chest and give you a few tests.

好吧,我们来给你做一个胸透,再做些化验。

All right,thanks.

好,谢谢。

The tests showed nothing wrong.A slight viral infection.

化验结果没有问题,有点轻度病毒感染。

What shall I do today?

那我该怎么办?

I'm giving you some antibiotics and aspirins.

我给你开一些抗生素和阿司匹林。

Take an aspirin when you've got a fever,

发烧时服一片阿司匹林,

and take one antibiotic capsule every four hours,

每四小时服一粒抗生素胶囊,

and go home and rest in bed for two days.

回家卧床休息两天,

Drink plenty of water,then you'll feel better.

多喝水,就会好的。

Here's the prescription.

这是处方。

该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-15 16:53 , Processed in 0.140098 second(s), 38 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表