找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

655

主题

658

帖子

1326

积分

Captain

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1326
发表于 2015-10-16 15:16:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Unit 18 At the Barber's Shop

在理发店

Offering service

提供服务
音频:
t01a2d8cd6244722371.jpg

How do you want it,sir?

先生,您想做什么发式?

What will it be?

您要理什么发式?

How shall I cut it,sir?

先生,我该怎么剪法?

Do you want a cold wave,ma'am?

女士,您想冷烫头发吗?

How would you like it set,ma'am?

夫人,您想做什么样的发型?

Would you like to look on the computer to see which one fits you best?

你要不要看电脑,找出最适合您的发型?

Here are the photos of the latest hair styles,ma'am?

夫人,给您最新发式照片。

You'll look very smart with this hair-do,ma'am?

夫人,给您最新发式照片。

There!Will that do?

理好了!这样行不行?

What will you have,a perm or a set?

你要电烫还是做发型?

How do you like your hair done,sir?

先生,您喜欢理什么发型?

Saying how you'd like your hair cut/done

说明你需要如何理(做)头发

I'd like a set.

我要做发型。

I'd like a crew cut.

我想理个平头。

I'd like my hair bobbed.

我要剪短发。

Leave some bangs,please.

请留一点刘海。

Leave the back long,please.

我想来个面部按摩。

I'd like to have a face massage.

我想来个面部按摩。

Give me a facial,please.

请给我做面部按摩。

I think maybe this one will suit me best,what do you think,miss?

我看这个发型最适合我,小姐,您觉得怎么样?

I just want a few waves-big ones,and not curls at all.

我只要烫几个波浪——大波浪,不是那种小卷的。

Please show me the pictures.

请给我看看最新发型的照片。

Please dye my hair red.

请把我的头发染成红色。

Conversations

会话
t01ce3dded72964a6c5.jpg

Dialogue 1

英语情景对话1

What kind of permanent would you like to have?

您想烫什么样的发型?

What kinds do you have?

你们能烫什么样的发型?

Oh,we have quite a varity:regular,cold perm,straight perm,pin curl and foam.

啊,我们能烫很多种:普通的、冷烫、直发烫、小卷发和泡沫烫。

Last time I tried a pin curl perm and a foam permanent.

我上次试做了小卷发和泡沫烫。

Set the wave a little looser than usual,please.

请把波浪型得比以往松些。

Dialogue 2

英语情景对话2

Do you cut both men's and women's hair?

你们这里男女发型都做吗?

Yes.we have various styles.such as hair bobbed and shoulder length hair.

是的,我们可以做各种各样的发型,如剪短发,齐肩发。

How do you want it?

你们想要什么服务?

I want a haircut and a shave,please.

我想理发和修面。

I would like a shampoo and my hair dyed.

我想洗洗头发,染染发。

What shampoo do you prefer?And what color do you prefer?

夫人,您喜欢什么洗发香波?要染什么颜色?

How would you like your hair cut,sir?

先生,您喜欢什么发式?

I want to keep the same fashion.

我想保持原来的发式。

I want my hair dyed black.

我想染成黑色。

All right.Will you please sit over here?

好的,请坐这儿。

Dialogue 3

英语情景对话3

Are you being served,sir?

先生,有人招呼您吗?

No,not yet.I just want a haircut.

还没有。我只是理发。

Will you sit here,please?How would you like it cut?

请您坐这儿好吗?想理什么样的?

I want it short.

剪短些就行。

But it's short already,sir.

可您的头发已经很短了。

I mean very short,shorter than it is now.

我的意思是很短,比现在再短些。

Shall I just trim it?

那就修好吧?

No,You can cut quite a bit off.I like it to be very short all over.

不,请多剪些。我想把上上下下都剪得很短。

Do you see what I mean?

您明白我的意思吗?

Oh,I see.You like the Chinese style,don't you?

噢,明白了,您喜欢中国式的。

Yes,in the Chinese style.

对。要中国式的。

Would you like to have a shampoo,sir?

先生,先洗头吗?

No,thank you.

不用了,谢谢。

How about oil or spray?

要不要抹点发膏或喷点香水?

No,nothing of the kind.

不,什么也不用。

There!How is that?

理好了,您看行吗?

That's very good!

很好。

Dialogue 4

英语情景对话4

It's your turn.sir.I'm sorry that you had to wait.

先生,轮到您了。让您久等了,很抱歉。

Saturday is a busy day for us.

星期六我们比较忙。

I suppose so.A thaircut,please.

我看是这样。理发吧。

How do you want your hair cut?Any particular way?

想理什么样?有特别要求吗?

I'd just like a trim,and don't cut it too short.

我只想修修,不要理得太短。

Yes,sir.How about the sideburns?

好的,先生。髦角怎么留?

I think they only need a little trimming.

我想也是同样推剪一下就可以了。

Can I use the clippers?

用推剪吗?

No,don't use them,please.

不,请别用推剪。

Oh,all right,sir.

嗯,好的,先生。

Would you trim off a bit more there,above the ear?

耳朵上面请再修掉一些好吗?

Don't you think it needs a little taken off on top,too?

您不觉得头顶上也得剪掉一些吗?

I guess that would be better.

我想这样会更好。

(Raising a lock)About like this?

(撩起一绺头发)是这样子吗?

No,not that much.Now,yes,that's fine.

不,没那么多。嗯,这回差不多了。

Shave also,sir?

修面吗,先生?

Yes.

是的。

How do you want your moustache trimmed?

胡子怎么修?


该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-12-22 16:52 , Processed in 0.149402 second(s), 34 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表