Unit 16 At the Department Store
在百货商店 音频:
Oh, I guess I have no choice.
我猜我别无选择
Telling what you want
说明要买的商品
I'd like to buy...
我想买...
I'd like to see...
我想看看...
Will you show me...?
能让我看看...吗?
May I see...?
我能看看...吗?
Have you got any...?
这儿有...吗?
Do you sell...?
这里卖...吗?
About prices
关于价格
How much is this?
这个多少钱?
How much are these?
这些多少钱?
It's (They're)... a jin(a foot,each,a box,a set)...
一斤(一尺、一个、一盒、一件)...
They're sold by the pound(kilogram,jin,liang).
论磅(公斤、斤、两)出售。
That's rather expensive,isn't it?
是不是太贵了?
That seems reasonable.
价钱挺合理。
Getting the right thing
挑选商品
Have you any larger ones?
有大一点的吗?
Have you anything better(smaller,bigger)?
有好(小、大)一点的吗?
Have you any that don't cost so much?
有便宜一些的吗?
Is this the only color(size,shape) you have?
只有这一种颜色(尺码、形状)的吗?
Is this the only one you have?
只剩这一个了吗?
It's just a bit too large(small,plain,gaudy)for me.
对我来说稍微大了点(小点、一般、花俏)。
Making a decision
作出决定
I'll take it(them,a jin,a box,two of them).
我买这个(这些、一斤、一盒、两个)。
I'd like to have one of each (these two,this one and that one).
我一样买一个(这两个、这一个和那一个)。
No,that's not what I want.
不,那不是我想要的。
I think I'll look around a bit.
我想再到别处看看。
That's not what I'm looking for.
我要买的不是那个。
Sorry to trouble you.
不好意思,麻烦你了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Asking how much you have to pay
询问需付多少钱
What does that come to?
总共多少钱?
How much is it altogether?
总共多少钱?
Miscellaneous
综合项
What size is it?
多大尺码?
What's your size?
你穿多大尺码的?
Is's just right.
不错。
It's (a bit) too tight(large,small)for me.
对我来说(稍微)紧点(大点、小点)。
I wear size nine.
我穿9码的。
a pad of writing paper.
一本纸,一沓纸
a pack of cigarettes(envelopes)
一包香烟(一沓信封)
a cake of soap
一块肥皂
a tube of toothpaste
一管牙膏
a pair of trousers(glasses,socks,chopsticks)
一条裤子(一副眼镜、一双袜子、一双筷子)
a box of soap powder(paper clips,chocolates)
一盒洗衣粉(曲别针、巧克力)
a bottle of wine(beer,ink)
一瓶酒(啤酒、墨水)
a jar of pickles(jam,cold cream)
一罐泡菜(果酱、冷霜)
a can(tin)of fruit(fish,peas).
一听(罐头)水果(鱼、豌豆)
Complain about goods or services
投拆商品或服务
I'd like to make a complaint,please.
我要投拆。
I don't like to complain,but I've had a lot of trouble with...
我并不想投诉,可我的...有很多问题。
I'm not the sort of person who normally complains,but...
我不是那种喜欢投诉的人,可是...
I'm sorry.I'm not at all satisfied with your...
对不起。我对你们的...一点都不满意。
I have a complaint regarding your...
我要投诉你们的...
I want to complain about the quality of...
我要投诉...的质量。
This kind of service just isn't good enough.
这种服务没有到位。
I'm very dissatisfied with...
我对...非常不满。
Can I have my money back on...?
...可以退钱吗?
Conversations
会话
Dialogue 1
英语情景对话1
May I help you find something,or are you just looking?
要我帮您挑选点什么,还是您自己先看看?
I'm just looking.
我就看一看。
Then.Take your time,please.
那请您慢慢看。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 2
英语情景对话2
May I help you?
可以为您效劳吗?
Could I have a look at those pens?
给我看看那些钢笔好吗?
Certainly.These are thirty yuan each and these are twenty-five.
当然可以。这种是三十元一支,这种是二十五元钱。
Have you got anything a bit cheaper?
有稍微便宜一点的吗?
How about these?They are nine yuan each.
这种行吗?九元钱一支。
No,they're not quite what I want.Sorry to trouble you.
不买了,这不是我想要的那种笔。对不起,麻烦您了。
Not at all.
不客气。
Dialogue 3
英语情景对话3
What can I do for you?
我可以为您效劳吗?
Do you have any blue shirts?
你们有没有蓝色的衬衫?
Yes.What's your size?
有的。您的尺寸是多少?
I'm not familiar with American size.
我不熟悉美国人的尺寸。
All right.Let me see.I think you'd wear a size8.This shirt is
好的,我想想看。我认为您应该穿8号的,这件是8号的。
It's pretty.May I try it on?
真漂亮。我可以试穿吗?
Sure.The fitting room is over there.
当然。试衣间就在那里。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
英语情景对话4
Would you give me some fruits?How much are these oranges?
能给我一些水果吗?这些橘子要多少钱?
seventy cents a piece.
一个7角。
How about this one?
这个怎样?
Sixty cents a piece.
6角一个。
Well,I'll take five of the seventy cent ones,and those grapefruits sweet?
哦,我要5个7角的,另外这些葡萄柚甜吗?
Sure!They are very fresh,first of all.
当然甜!最重要的是新鲜。
We sell at a bargain,and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today.
我们便宜卖,如果你今天买就很划算了,
Eighty cents only,a piece.
一个只要8角。
I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial.
我听你的,我买3个试试。
Thank you very much and anything else?
非常谢谢你,还要其他东西吗?
That's all.Thank you.
就只要这些了。谢谢。
Dialogue 5
英语情景对话5
Can I have my money back on this skirt?
这条裙子可以退钱吗?
Anything wrong with it?
有什么问题吗?
Yes,this is defective.See?I didn't notice this hole when I bought it.
有啊,这条裙子有瑕疵,看到没?我买的时候没有注意到这个洞。
Oh,I'm very sorry about that.
哦,实在很抱歉。
You can change it for another one if you prefer.
如果你愿意的话,可以换另外一件。
If you have exactly the same one-same color,same design,
如果你们有完全一样的—同样的颜色,同样的款式,
and same size,of course.
同样的尺寸,当然愿意。
This one is the same size and color.But the design is different.
这一件是同样的尺寸和颜色。但是款式不同。
|