找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

655

主题

658

帖子

1326

积分

Captain

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1326
发表于 2015-9-10 13:42:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Unit 5 Asking the Way
问路
音频:


apic14673.jpg
Asking directions
问路
Excuse me./Pardon me.
打扰一下。
Can you tell me the way to Spring Street?
你能告诉我去春天大街的路吗?
Can I take a bus to get there?
我可以坐公共汽车到那里吗?
Could you tell me which bus goes to the Beijing Zoo?
你能告诉我哪趟公共汽车到北京动物园吗?
Could you tell me where to change/where I should transfer?
你能告诉我在哪里换车吗?
Could/Would you tell me how to get to the post office?
你能告诉我到邮局该怎么走吗?
Could you tell me where the post office is?
你能告诉我邮局在哪里吗?
Would you please tell me whether I'm going the right way to the post office?
请问去邮局是这个方向吗?
Which way is the Beijing Zoo?
到北京动物园怎么走?
How do I get to the Beijing Zoo?
到北京动物园怎么走?
How can I find this address?
请问这个地址怎么找?
Does this bus go to the Beijing Zoo?
这辆公共汽车到北京动物园吗?
How long does it take to walk there?
走到那里要多长时间呢?
I wonder if you could tell me where the railway station is.
不知你能否告诉我火车站在哪里。
I wonder if you could help me.I'm looking for the nearest post office.
不知你能不能帮助我。我在找最近的邮局。
Would you be kind enough to tell me the right way to the Com-mercial Building?
请问你能告诉我到商业大厦怎么走吗?
Do you know a souvenir shop around here?
你知道附近有没有纪念品店?
Where can I get a Taxi?
我可以在哪里打到计程车?
How far is it to the nearest post office?
到这最近的邮局有多远?

Responding negatively
否定的回答
Sorry,I'm not sure where it is.
对不起,我不能确定它在哪里。
Sorry,I don't know.
对不起,我不知道。
I really can't remember.
我真的不记得了。
I'm sorry,I'm afraid I can't help you.
对不起,我恐怕爱莫能助了。
Sorry,I'm new here myself.
对不起,我自己也是初到这个地方。

Responding positively
肯定的回答

Go straight on(ahead).
往前直走。
Follow your nose.
往前直走。
Take this road.
走这条路。
Turn right(left).
往右(左)拐。
Turn around.
转向后走。
Turn right at the traffic light.
在红绿灯处往右拐。
It's just around the corner.
它就在拐角处附近。
It's on the right hand side.
它在街道的右边。
It's about three blocks from here.
它离这里走路约需5分钟。
It's about a five-minute walk from here.
它离这里走路约需5分钟
It's only a short distance from here.
它离这里只要一小段路。
Take Bus No.21 and it will take you right there.
坐21路公共汽车,它会带你到那里。
You could take a 17 and get off at the theatre and change to the 65.
你可以坐17路车,在电影院下车,换乘65路。
Walk two blocks,and turn left when you see the traffic light.
走过两个街区,在红绿灯处往右拐。
Take the second turning on the left and go straight on.
在第二个拐弯处向左拐,然后一直往前走。
Walk down this road,take the second turning on the right.
沿着这条路往前走,在第二个拐弯处往右拐。
Turn round and turn left at the traffic lights,and then ask again.
往后走,在红绿灯处往左拐,然后再问一下别人。
You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐这辆公共汽车,然后在第二站下车。
Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
往前直走,然后在第二个十字路口往左拐。
Go on for about 100 meters.It's on your left side.
直走约100米。它在你的左侧。
it's Room 201 on the second floor.
它在2楼201房间。
Oh,you're going the wrong way.
哦,你走错了。
You can't miss it.
你不会走错的。
I've got a map showing the way there.
我有张表明到那里的路线的地图。
t01aeb90daa7375b667.jpg

Asking for repetition
请求重复

Pardon?
对不起,可以再说一遍吗?
Pardon me?
请原谅,可以再说一遍吗?
I beg you pardon?
请原谅,可以再说一遍吗?
Sorry?
对不起,可以再说一遍吗?
Would you repeat that?
你可以再说一遍吗?
Would you say it again?
你可以再说一遍吗?
Would you mind repeating what you said?
你能不能再说一遍?

Confirming and correcting
确认与指正

I see.Straight to the corner.Left and then right.
我明白了。直走到拐角。向左拐,然后向右拐。
I see.Straight to the corner.
我明白了。直走到拐角。
Left until I come to the end of the block and then right.
向左拐,走到街区的尽头再往右拐。
That's it/right/correct.
对。
No,you turn right and then left.
不,你先往右拐,然后左拐。

Conversations
会话

Dialogue 1

英语情景对话1

Excuse me,which way is to the post office?
打扰一下,请问到邮局怎么走?
The post office?Sorry,I'm not sure.
邮局?对不起,我不能确定。
Well,thanks anyway.
哦,还是要谢谢你。

Dialogue 2
英语情景对话2

Excuse me,can you tell me where Main Street is?
对不起,你能告诉我主街在哪里吗?
Turn left at the second light and then go straight for two blocks.
在第二个路灯处往左拐,然后直走过两个街区。
Is it far?
很远吗?
No.It's only a five-minute walk.You can't miss it.
不,走路只需五分钟。你不会错过的。
Thanks a lot.
太感谢了。
You're welcome.
没什么。

Dialogue 3
英语情景对话3

Excuse me,where is the Beijing Railway Station?
对不起,请问北京火车站在哪里?
You can take the subway to get there.
你可以坐地铁到那里。
How long will it take to get there?
要多久才能到那里?
It takes only ten minutes.
只需10分钟。
May I take a bus or a taxi to get there?
我可以坐公共汽车或计程车到那里吗?
You can take No.I bus or a taxi.
你可以乘1路公共汽车或计程车。
Excuse me,sir.Where is the No.I bus stop?
先生,请问1路公共汽车在哪里?
Please turn right at the traffic lights.
到红绿灯处向右拐。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。



该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-12-22 22:16 , Processed in 0.153951 second(s), 38 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表