积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-9-18 12:14:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

110311msssj6sqjqqhqj6s.jpg.thumb.jpg

1.托福听写包答案:

Listen to conversation between a student and an art professor

Hi. Dr. Morten. I’m Karen Stern. I met you briefly about a year ago when I was applying to the university.
You were on a panel of professors and you were talking about the art department.
Ah...and you are now a student here. I guess I said the right thing.
Yeah. Right now I am doing the intro courses in the art department, but I’m really interested in painting.
Well, I teach several of the painting courses so I hope to see you in the future.
Actually I was wondering: you are in charge of student art exhibitions at the university gallery, right?
Right.
So I know all the exhibitors are students, but I was wondering how you choose the works you exhibit every month.
Is there like a submission process or something?
Now, there is a submission process, yes. We have a gallery review committee, but we already have our exhibitions planned for the rest of the school year.
Generally our exhibitors are third- and fourth-year students, well into their coursework.
Oh, well, I guess that will be something to look forward to then, tell me, do you show all kinds of paintings?
Well, actually we started doing something different with the gallery this year.
We are featuring a specific technique each month, next month’s exhibition, for instance, will feature drip paintings.
请听一个学生和一位艺术系教授之间的对话。
Morten博士,您好,我是Karen Stern。一年前我申请这所大学的时候仓促地见过您一面。
您当时在一个教授小组中,在介绍艺术系的情况。
你现在成了这里的一个学生。我猜我当时一定是说对了话。
是的。现在我在上艺术系的一个入门课程,不过我对画画真的很感兴趣。
有几门画画课都是我教,那希望将来能在课上看到你咯。
事实上,我想知道......你负责学校画廊的学生艺术展览,对吗?
没错。
那......我知道所有的参展者都是学生,但是我想知道你是如何选择每个月展出的作品的呢?
有个提交程序还是什么的吗?
是的,是有个提交程序。我们有一个画廊的评审委员会,但是我们这个学年剩下的所有展览都已经安排好了。
一般来说,我们的参展者都是专业课很优秀的大三和大四的学生。
哦,是这样,我想那一定很值得期待,请问,你会展出所有类型的画作吗?
实际上,今年我们画廊开始采取一些不同的做法了。
我们每个月会有具体的手法,比如说下个月的展览的特色是滴墨画。

2.阅读包答案:

作为一部鼓舞人心、令人振奋的好莱坞大片,这部电影不仅是关于牢狱生活的整个流程,还涉及友情、耐心、希望、生存、解脱以及最终救赎等内容。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Being neither jealous nor greedy, being without desires, and remaining the same under all circumstances, this is nobility.

中译英2:
As a great poet in ancient China,Qu Yuan was extremely knowledgeable. After the capital of Chu was seized by the Qin army,angry and desperate,Qu Yuan drowned himself in Miluo River. Legend has it that the day Qu Yuan drowned himself was on May 5th on China's lunar calendar. To commemorate Qu Yuan,on that day each year,people hold dragon-boat racing and eat rice dumplings. Holding dragon boat racing is to scare fish away; feeding fish with rice dumplings is to stop them from eating Qu Yuan's body. Adopting the form of folk ballad,Qu Yuan created a new poetic form called “the songs of Chu”in Chu dialect. Qu Yuan wrote many wonderful poems,among which Li Sao is the most famous. His works are characterized by beautiful language and fancy imagination.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 12:58 , Processed in 0.129977 second(s), 34 queries .