Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-9-15 11:16:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
002lar1Qly8guh15yavwuj60h00blmyu02.jpg

1.雅思听写包答案:

Hi, come and take a seat.

Thank you.
My name's Carl Rogers and I'm one of the doctors here at the Total Health Clinic. So I understand this is your first visit to the clinic?
Yes, it is.
OK, well I hope you'll be very happy with the service you receive here. So if it's alright with you I'll take a few details to help me give you the best possible service.
Sure.
So can I check first of all that we have the correct personal details for you? So your full name is Julie Anne Garcia?
That's correct.
Perfect. And can I have a contact phone number?
It's 219 442 9785.
OK, and then can I just check that we have the correct date of birth?
October tenth. 1992.
Oh, I actually have 1991, I'll just correct that now. Right, so that's all good. Now I just need just a few more personal details ... do you have an occupation, either full-time or part-time?
Yes, I work full-time in Esterhazy's -- you know, the restaurant chain. I started off as a waitress there a few years ago and I'm a manager now.
Oh I know them, yeah, they're down on 114th Street, aren't they?
That's right.
Yeah, I've been there a few times. I just love their salads.
That's good to hear.
Right, so one more thing I need to know before we talk about why you're here, Julie, and that's the name of your insurance company.
It's Cawley Life Insurance, that's C-A-W-L-E-Y.
Excellent, thank you so much.
嗨,过来坐吧。
谢谢。
我是Carl Rogers,我是Total健康诊所的一名医生。这是你第一次来我们诊所是吧?
是的。
好的,我希望你喜欢在这里接受的服务。如果可以的话,我将记录一些细节,帮助我给予你最好的服务。
当然可以。
首先,我能检查一下你的个人信息对不对吗?所以你的全名是Julie Anne Garcia吗?
是的。
很好。我能知道你的联系手机号码吗?
是219 442 9785。
好的,然后我要检查一下出生日期对不对。
1992年10月10号。
哦,我这里是1991年,我改一下。好的,那就都对了。现在我需要询问一些更加私人的问题...你有正式工作吗,不管是全职的还是兼职的?
是的,我在Esterhazy's全职工作--你懂得,就是那个连锁餐厅。我几年前是从服务生做起的,现在是一名主管了。
哦,我知道呢,是在114号街道,是吗?
是的。
对,我去过几次。我很喜欢他们的沙拉。
听到这可真高兴。
好的,在我们讨论你为什么来这里之前,我还需要知道一点事情,Julie,你的保险公司的名字是什么呢?
是Cawley人寿保险,C-A-W-L-E-Y。
很棒,非常感谢。

2.阅读包答案:

图片揭示出,在湖中泛舟观光浏览时,一些游人正在往湖中随意地乱扔他们的野餐垃圾。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Every step towards your dream today is a step away from your regret tomorrow.

中译英2:
The Thirty-Six Stratagems is an ancient book concerning the art of war. The thirty-six stratagems are arranged in terms of their names and can fall into six categories.The stratagems’names in the book have different origins.Some are from historical stories, such as “besieging Wei to save Zhao”;some are from ancient military terms,such as “making a feint to the east but attacking in the west”;and some are from idioms, such as “pointing at the mulberry but scolding the locust tree”. Each stratagem name is followed by an explanation and notes. The notes are mostly sharp statements quoted from war examples before the Song Dynasty as well as from famous ancient strategists. After the composition of the Thirty-Six Stratagems, it has been widely read in the general public and the phrase “of all thirty-six stratagems, fleeing is the best” is also frequently used.
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:04 , Processed in 0.134943 second(s), 34 queries .