2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-9-6 14:53:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

微信图片_20210906092833.png

1.托福听写包答案:

To tell you the truth, my aim is to be a journalist as my future career.

实话告诉你,我的未来职业规划是要成为一名记者。
And I have partly achieved it.
而我已经部分实现了这个目标。
You know what, I have dreamed to be a journalist since I was still in middle school.
你知道吗,还在念中学的时候我就梦想着成为一名记者。
And then I chose journalism as my major in university though my parents strongly opposed to that.
而后虽然我父母强烈反对,但我仍然选择新闻作为大学的主修专业。
During my time in the university, I worked hard and practiced as much as I could.
在大学期间,我努力学习并且尽可能锻炼自己。
Yesterday afternoon, I received a phone call.
昨天下午,我接到一个电话。
It was from China Daily which is one of the most famous newspapers in my country.
是在我的国家一家最著名的报纸《中国日报》打来的。
They provided me an offer to be a journalist in their newspaper!
他们让我作为这家报纸的记者!
It's like a dream come true.
这就像一个梦想终于变成现实。

2.阅读包答案:

“庆祝吧!”宣传关节炎良药西乐葆的广告这样命令,随后我们却发现它能增加心脏病的发病率。

3.写作包答案:
中译英1:
Some things can not be described. Do you think the value is the value that you feel worth,others say value,you feel it is not worth.

中译英2:
Low-carbon life is an attitude for ordinary people,and we should actively advocate and practice low-carbon life by doing it from ourselves and by starting bit by bit from saving water and electricity.Besides planting trees,some people purchase goods within a short delivery distance and others stick to climbing stairs.People do various things to live a low-carbon life,which is really interesting.“Low-carbon lifeconcept has gradually been accepted worldwide.The emergence of low-carbon lifestyle not only introduces to people what they can do for carbon reduction,but also tells them how they can do it.As this lifestyle gradually becomes popular,people begin to ask themselves whether they have contributed something to carbon reduction every day.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 03:37 , Processed in 0.126641 second(s), 34 queries .