2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-23 14:21:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

002lar1Qly8gtom0bt4tij60dw099glu02.jpg

1.雅思听写包答案:

Actually, I ... I’m very excited about the whole thing of taking up studying again but, you know, I’m a little nervous about whether I’ll manage to get everything done.

事实上,我很激动又能重新学习了。但是我对于自己是否能搞定这一切而感到紧张。
I suppose it’s the same for all mature students?
我想所有的成年学生都有这种感觉吧?
Of course it is. Two of the key components of the course are time management and overcoming procrastination.
当然。课程的两个关键部分是时间管理和克服拖延症。
People discover that, once they learn to plan their days, all the work can be accomplished and there’llstill be time for leisure.
人们发现一旦他们学会规划好每一天后,所有的工作都能完成并且还有休闲时间。
Is there an enrolment fee?
需要注册费吗?
Well, er, oh, just a minute, let’s see ... Ah, the cost is thirty pounds, which includes all course materials and morning tea.
稍等,让我看看。需要交30英镑,其中包括所有的材料费和早茶。
You have to arrange your own lunch.
午餐需要你自行解决。
That wouldn't be a problem. I already make sandwiches for my three kids and my wife and myself every day.
这不是问题。我每天都为我的三个孩子、妻子和我自己做三明治。
I won’t have to change my routine.
我的日常套路是不会改的。
No. Now, I need to tell you that this is a very popular course and it’s essential that you hook well ahead of time.
是的,现在我得告诉你这是非常受欢迎的课程,你有必要提前预订。
In fact, the Course Convenor tells me that there are only five places left.
事实上,课程的召集人告诉我只剩下5个名额了。

2.阅读包答案:

贤父知其子。但是,如今男人却可以提升自己的父性智慧——或者说,至少可以确认自己是孩子的父亲。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Forget all the reasons why it won't work, and believe the one reason why it will.

中译英2:
A credit card is a card issued by a bank,allowing its holder to buy goods and services on credit.The most obvious advantage of credit card is the huge convenience it brings to card holders.People can use the cards to buy what they want on credit and pay off the debt over a period of time instead of carrying a large sum of cash with them.But such convenience also brings such problems as malicious overdraft and overconsumption which will easily reduce the card users to“moonlight group”.When shopping,consumers with credit cards will buy goods more impetuously.They will even buy something that is not often used in daily life.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:02 , Processed in 0.136655 second(s), 34 queries .