Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-20 11:14:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

002lar1Qly8gtmjg65jsvj60j60y3dln02.jpg

1.雅思听写包答案:

What other course might be good for me?

还有什么其他的课程对我有帮助吗?
There is one other that you could benefit from.
还有一个课程你能受益。
It's simply called 'Learning Skills for University Study'
它叫“大学学习技巧”,
and is on three consecutive mornings starting on a Monday, from nine to twelve, and costs twenty-five pounds.
开始于周一的9点到12点,连续3个早晨的课程,花费25英镑。
This is aimed at upgrading the study skills most school-leavers have and help them cope with the increased demands of university study.
目的是帮助多数离校的人员提高学习技能,帮助他们应付要求渐高的大学学习。
It focuses mainly on making students more responsible for their own success.
重点是让学生为他们自己的成功负责。
What sort of things are covered in this course?
这门课程包括什么?
Well, basically it’s more advanced thinking, note-taking, reading and writing strategies, but also someinput about stress management.
基本上,更多的是培养先进思想、记笔记练习、读写策略和一些压力管理方面。
Um, I think I’d be better off starting from the basics and looking at all the strategies, don’t you?
我想我最好从基础开始,看看所有策略,你说呢?
Yes, from what you’ve told me, I think that’s more in line with your situation.
是的,从你告诉我的情况看,我认为这么做更适合你。
Alright then, um, can I book a place on the ‘Study for Success’ seminar course now?
好的,我现在能预定一个“成功学习”的课程名额吗?
Yes. Let me just get out a registration form and take down your details.
当然。让我拿一张登记表记下你的详细资料。

2.阅读包答案:

举例来说,只要上溯三代,一个人就会有八个曾祖父母,或者上溯四代,就会有十六个曾曾祖父母,即便如此,这种DNA只能揭示一到两位祖先的基因信息。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
It is said a panda came here from Sichuan province.I never see a panda except on TV.
中译英2:
Agriculture is an important industry in China.China ranks first in agricultural output worldwide,primarily producing rice,wheat,potatoes,peanuts,tea,and cotton.Although accounting for only 10 percent of arable land worldwide,China produces food for 20 percent of the world's population.Due to China's status as a developing country and its severe shortage of arable land,farming in China has always been the labor-intensive industry.Chinese government has been paying close attention to agriculture,increasing the investment and actively carrying out irrigation and water conservancy to improve the modernization of agricultural production,which leads to a high growth rate in China's output of various agricultural products.However,due to the large population,the amount of the agricultural products per capita is small.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 03:17 , Processed in 0.129182 second(s), 34 queries .