2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-19 11:42:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

002lar1Qly8gtlqla1z7sj60e609oq3w02.jpg

1.听写包答案:

Employee: Oh, if we did that, the catalogue would be too heavy to pick up.

职员:如果我们那么做的话,目录就会重的拿不起来了。
City clubs, foundations, organizations from all over the country offer scholarships or other financial assistance to college students, and all kinds of companies have programs to help their employees' children go to college.
全国各地的市俱乐部、基金会和机构都给大学生提供奖学金或其他经济援助,还有各种公司也有帮助他们员工的孩子上大学的项目。
If either of your parents works for a large corporation, have them check to see if their companies do that.
只要你父母中有一个在一家大公司工作,你都可以让他们检查看看他们的公司有没有这种项目。
Student: Okay. Good idea.
学生:好的,好主意。
Hey, my dad works for a big accounting firm and he's a member of a professional accounting organization.
对了,我爸爸在一家大会计公司工作,而且他还是一个专业会计组织的成员。
Do you think they'd offer financial aid?
你觉得他们那儿会提供助学金吗?
Employee: Yes, that's fairly common, especially if you are planning to go into accounting.
职员:嗯,那是很常见的,尤其是如果你打算从事会计业的话。
What are you studying? What do you plan to do after you graduate?
你要学什么?你毕业之后打算干什么?
Student: I want to become a dentist. I'm enrolled in a pre-med program for dentistry.
学生:我想成为一名牙医,我要去一个牙医的医学预科项目学习。
Employee: Okay. So I'd suggest looking in the library for information on organizations that have to do with dentistry.
职员:好的,那我会建议你去图书馆找找和牙医有关的组织的信息。
Any number of them might offer scholarships to students planning to join their profession.
他们中可能有好几个会给打算加入他们行业的学生提供奖学金。
Student: I'll definitely investigate that one.
学生:我绝对会好好研究一下那一项的。
Employee: Great! But be sure to talk to one of our librarians, too.
职员:那太好了!不过请一定要去跟我们的图书馆管理员聊一聊。
They get the same questions over and over, so they can save

2.阅读包答案:

在基因检测中,最受欢迎的是父子血缘关系测试——被收养的孩子可以利用这个测试找到自己生物学上的亲戚,家庭也可以用此来追查被受养孩子的下落。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Every second brings a fresh beginning,
every hour holds a new promise,

中译英2:
China's film market has been developing at a high speed, but China's animation industry is not to our satisfaction. Last year, 33 animation films were released, none of which did well at the box office. The reasons are as follows: firstly, the low investment. A Hollywood animation film spends more than half of its budget on screening and special effects, which, however, in China, usually accounts for only 10%. Secondly, the tedious plot. Currently, few animation films in China can achieve more than 0.1 billion yuan at the box office. According to the insiders, boring plot is the main reason for low box office. Besides, its hard to find a good scriptwriter with low payment.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 07:23 , Processed in 0.145503 second(s), 34 queries .