Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-10 14:14:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

微信图片_20210810093253.png

1.托福听写包答案:

Student: Oh, what’s the difference?

学生:哦,有什么区别吗?
Professor: Well, the Bauhaus is not really an artistic style like cubism.
教授:鲍豪斯不见得是一种像立体派那样的艺术风格。
It was the name of an art and design school in Germany in the early 20th century.
它是20世纪早期德国的一所艺术设计学院的名字。
The Bauhaus was started as an experiment in education, and one ground-breaking technique used in its teaching was that students actively participated in workshops instead of just sitting in classes.
鲍豪斯学院是作为一种教育方面的实验而成立的,它在教学中使用的一个独创性的技术就是学生能积极参与到工场中去,而不只是坐在教室里。
Student: Interesting! I don’t have much background in art or anything.
学生:有意思!我没有什么艺术方面的背景。
I’m an economics major and I’m taking this class as an elective, decided I wanted to broaden my awareness, try something new!
我是经济学专业的学生,我是选修的这门课,决定想要拓宽一下我的知识,尝试一些新事物。
Professor: Excellent! I’m really glad to hear that.
教授:非常好!听你这么说我很高兴。
Student: So, was the focus of the Bauhaus architecture, I mean, I studied German and Bauhaus translates into house for building...
学生:所以,鲍豪斯的焦点是建筑吗?我学过德语,而Bauhaus翻译过来就是建筑的房屋。
Professor: Well, the founding director was an architect.
教授:创立这个学院的负责人曾是个建筑师。
However, he aimed to combine an incredibly broad variety of fine arts and crafts under one artistic roof.
但是他的目标是把很广范围的美术和工艺结合在一个艺术范畴下。
As a matter of fact, when the Bauhaus first opened, it was without any architecture department for several years.
事实上,鲍豪斯最初建校时根本没有建筑系,几年之后才设立的。
But later, it became very influential in architecture.
但是后来它在建筑业举足轻重。
Student: So I wasn’t all wrong.
学生:所以我说的也不全是错的。
Professor: You’ll see on the syllabus that you are required to visit the Rutherford Museum exhibit.
教授:你会在大纲上看到,你们被要求参观卢瑟福博物馆展览。

2.阅读包答案:

因此,贫穷国家不改变政治情况也许就不可能摆脱贫困状态,这种政治变革只有在更广泛的正规教育下才能发生。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family an unwise investment indeed.

中译英2:
The quadrangle courtyard, also called the quadrangle house, is a traditional building in China. The quadrangle courtyard has rooms built on each of the four sides, with the rooms completely enclosing the courtyard. In general,larger courtyards have more rooms. The Beijing courtyards are the most typical ones and generally considered to be the quadrangle courtyards in real sense. Beijing courtyards are spacious and sunny. Beside Beijing, the quadrangle courtyard is also the main style of residence in some places in northern China.The characteristics of quadrangle courtyards around the country vary depending on factors such as climate, building materials and cultural tradition.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 05:52 , Processed in 0.136794 second(s), 34 queries .