2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-7-19 15:09:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely8gskqq7ln97j20cs0fjaaf.jpg

1.雅思中级听写包答案:

OK,I just have to fill this form out for you.

好的,我为你填一张表。
So what date do you want to book this for?
你想什么时候预定?
The 16th of October- oh,no,sorrythat's my departure date.
10月16日,不,对不起,那是我的启程日期。
I arriver on the 17th,so book it for then,please.
我17日到,所以请定在那一天。
So,that's the Toronto Airport Shuttle to Milton.And this is for just one person or...? Yes,just me,please.
多伦多机场专车到米尔顿,是一个人还是……是的,就我一个人。
Right.And you said your expeced time of arrival was 11.30?
好的,你说你预计的抵达时间是11:30?
So if I book your Shuttle for after 12.00 - Let's say,12.30: that should give you plenty of time to,you know,collect your baggage,maybe grab a coffee?
所以如果我给你预约上12点的专车,比如12:30,你就有很多时间收拾行李或者喝杯咖啡。
Yeah,that sounds fine,as long as we land on time!
是的,听起来不错,只要我们能准时抵达。
Well,we'll take your flight details so you don't need to worry too much about that.
我们会记下你的飞机详情,所以你不用为此太过担心。
Now,what about the fare?What sort of ticket do you want?One way or...? Yes,that'll be fine, provided I can book the return trip once I'm there.
现在,关于车费呢?你想要哪种票?单程还是……是的,单程就可以。只要我到那里后还能预约到回程的票。
No problem - just allow a couple of days in advance to make sure you get a seat.
没问题。只要提前几天确保你能订到座位。
And what's your name.please? Janet,Janet Thomson.
请问你叫什么名字?珍妮特,珍妮特·汤姆森。

2.阅读包答案:

对动物和人类的研究事明:性激素会以某种方式影响对压力的反应,使处于压力下的雌性比处于相同条件下的雄性产生更多的触发不良反应的化学物质。

3.写作包答案:
中译英1:
You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.

中译英2:
China boasts a long history in bridge construction. With wood and stone as the major building materials, Chinese ancient bridges vary in forms and are highly distinct.Constructed in the Sui Dynasty, Anji Bridge, which is located in Zhao County, Hebei Province, is the oldest existing bridge in China.Anji Bridge, also named Zhaozhou Bridge, is a key national protected cultural relic measuring a length of 50.82 meters and a width of 9 meters.In the late years of the Qing Dynasty, Huanghe Iron Bridge in Lanzhou was completed, symbolizing that China's bridge construction stepped into an era of adopting steel and concrete as the main materials for bridges.Now, bearing many world records, China stands among world giants in bridge construction.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:47 , Processed in 0.129076 second(s), 33 queries .