各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1.雅思中级听写包答案:
And will there be any other named drivers? Just the one...
还有其他记名驾驶员吗?只有一个……
And his name? Simon Paynter.
他叫什么?西蒙·佩特。
Could you spell the surname please? P-A-Y-N-T-E-R.
你能拼一下姓吗?P-A-Y-N-T-E-R。
OK thank you...And what relationship is he to you? He's my brother-in-law.
好的,谢谢。你们的关系是什么?他是我妹夫。
And what will you or Mr Paynter be using the car for? Well...mainly for social use...
你或者佩特先生用车来做什么?主要用于社交。
Social use(murmuring).Will you be using it to travel to work? Yes...sometimes.
社交……你们开车上班吗?是的,有时是。
Travel to work. Anything else? No.That's it...
开车上班,还有其他的吗?-没有,就是这样……
And finally...when would you like to start the insurance?
最后,你什么时候想开办保险?
I'll need it from the 31st of January.
从一月31日开始。
Right...Mr Jones...I'm getting a couple of quotes coming up on the computer now...
好的。琼斯先生,现在我的电脑上显示了几个报价,
and the best bet looks like being with a company called Red Flag. Yeah.
看起来最好的是红旗公司。好的。
And that comes out at $450 per year...
每年需要450美金。
Well...that seems OK...it's quite a bit lower than I've been paying up to now...
似乎还可以。这比我现在支付的便宜多了。
Great...so would you like me to go ahead with that? Sure...why not?
好极了,那么你想让我继续吗?当然……为什么不?
How would you like to pay?
你想怎么付款?
2.阅读包答案:
此外,虽然人类直立行走数百万年了,但我们的双足和背仍然在与两足行走的姿势作斗争,很难承受过长肢体带来的持续压力。
3.写作包答案:
中译英1:
Sometimes,you are not happy if you see through everything. It's better to be naive and inattentive.
中译英2:
The Spring Festival couplet is a unique Chinese literary form with a long history. The text of couplets is concise and delicate, which symbolizes the Chinese great expectation for the future and conveys people's good wishes of the New Year. As a traditional custom during the Spring Festival, pasting couplets is also an important way for the Chinese to celebrate the Spring Festival. During Spring Festivals, in both urban and rural areas, each household will select a pair of red couplets carefully and paste them on the door to enhance the festive atmosphere. Each household would choose couplets with different contents according to their own circumstances. For instance, merchant families would paste the couplets related to making a fortune, while farmer families would choose couplets expressing the desire for a good harvest.
|