找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

发表于 2015-5-29 16:09:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有些同学曾经反映过,看到题目,特别是PART2,压根想不出该说什么,没经历过的事情,可能当场瞎编也编不出啥玩意儿。所以从今天开始,我们会给大家再具体地训练一下思路。

以后本版每天都会放一个TOPIC,大家可以尝试自己回答,也可以尝试翻译中文答案,作出你自己的英语答案。(原版答案第二天放出)

今日题目:

Describe your favorite toy in your childhood.

我想介绍的是我童年最喜欢的一个玩具,一个模型车。
在我童年的时候,我就像个小男生似的(如果你是男生,那就省略这句。-0-),很喜欢玩各种车的模型和玩具枪。而我最爱的模型车是爸爸送给我的生日礼物,我还记得收到的时候内心相当的激动。
模型车大概有一本书那么大,色彩很鲜艳,是鲜红色。对年少的我而言,这车看起来很拉风所以我也特别喜欢它,几乎天天带着它出去,有空的时候就琢磨它,研究它的各种功能,那一段时间,我看到街上的车,都会想,人们挺神奇的,能够发明车子这样的交通工具。
因为这是爸爸给我的生日礼物,所以我小心翼翼地保管它,就算是现在,十几年过去了,模型车依旧看起来很新。我想对于一个小孩来说,能够拥有在那时候喜欢的一样东西,其实真是挺有意义的。

我出场咯!口语部落APP练习开始!
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-1 10:52:15 | 显示全部楼层
I want to describe a toy in my childhood. Actually, it was not a girly toy. It is a model car.

When I was a kid, I acted like a boy and I was very interested in car models and guns. But my mother didn’t know that and she bought many dolls for me. To tell you the truth, my father found that I liked model cars, so he bought me one as a little present.

It’s as big as a book and the color was very bright, it was red. I think the car was cool and I liked it very much. I would always take it out and study it. I figured out many functions of the car. I felt it was amazing that people could invent this tool for transportation.

Since it was the gift that my father gave me, I kept it very carefully. Even now, it still looks like a brand new car. I think it’s very meaningful for a kid to own something that they like.
我出场咯!口语部落APP练习开始!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 08:08 , Processed in 0.138572 second(s), 40 queries .