各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1.雅思中级听写包:
All right,now what about you? Are you a vegertarian or do you have any special food requirements?
好的,那么你呢?你是素食主义者吗,或者你有特殊的食物要求吗?
No,I am not a vegetarian... but I don't eat a lot of meat...I really like seafood.
不,我不是素食主义者,但是我不怎么吃肉,我特别喜欢海鲜。
And what are your hobbies? I like reading and going to the movies.
你有什么爱好?-我喜欢读书、看电影。
Do you play any sports? Yes,I joined the handball team,but I didn't like that...so I stopped playing.
你做什么运动吗?是的,我加入了手球队,但是我不喜欢,所以我退出了。
Now I play tennis on the weekend with my friend...
现在,我会和我的朋友在周末打网球。
All right,let's see,name,age,now the location.
好的,让我看看。名字、年龄,现在是位置。
Are you familiar with the public transport system?
你对公共交通系统熟悉吗?
No...I'm not really because I have been living on campus...
不,因为我住在校园里,
I've been to the city a few times on the bus,but they are always late.
我乘公交去过城里几次,但是它们总是迟迟不来。
What about the trains? I like catching the train...they are much faster...
那么火车呢?我喜欢坐火车,它们很快。
Now,let me go check on the computer and see who I've got...
现在,我在电脑上查一下,看有没有合适的家庭。
Listen,leave it with me...I'll check my records and I'll give you details this afternoon.
交给我吧。我会在今天下午告诉你详情。
Thank you for helping me... It's a pleasure. Bye. Bye.
谢谢。不客气。再见。再见。
2.阅读包答案:
学者、政策制定者以及形形色色的评论家就这些变化的社会意义展开了讨论,但是却很少有人看到其副作用:家庭风险也提高了。
3.写作包答案:
中译英1:
Heart is a fertile place. Anything planted in it will grow whether it’s love or hate.
中译英2:
Tlangong-1 target spacecraft, launched on September 29,2011, is China's first target spacecraft and space laboratory. It fulfills the Chinese people's dream of flying Apsaras and becomes a landmark of the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program. The successful launch of Tiangong-1 indicates that after decades of economic development, China's national strength has increased substantial which enables the Chinese people to develop high-end aerospace science and technology. However, compared with Russia, America and other countries, China's space station technology is still in its initial stage. The lift-off of Tiangong-1 is the start of China's efforts to narrow the gap. The out space is the common wealth of mankind and China should make its own contribution to the exploration.
|