各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1.托福中级听写包:
And all without the government having to spend any money upfront, which is amazing.
而且这一切政府都不用提前支出任何费用,太了不起了。
Right.
没错。
Anyway as I said in my presentation,
我在演讲中已经说过,
this model is being used in Turkey right now and you said when you handed out that brochure in class last week, about the university’s global enrichment initiative...
土耳其现在正在使用这种模式,而且你上周分发关于学校的全球充实倡议的册子时说过......
You said one of the countries involves in that is Turkey.
你说过那个倡议中包含的其中一个国家就是土耳其。
Yes, that’s right.
是的,没错。
So I wanted to see if there’s a chance...uh, the university sends fifteen students overseas to study?
所以我想看看有没有机会......学校会送15名学生出国学习?
Fifteen students per country, fifteen for Turkey, fifteen for Brazil, fifteen for Russia.
每个国家15个人,派去土耳其15个,巴西15个,俄罗斯15个。
We’ve got a total of six countries participating next summer.
我们明年夏天总共有6个国家参与。
Oh!
哦!
Yeah. And you spend six weeks in whichever country you are selected for.
是的,然后你要在你被派去的无论哪个国家待6个星期。
The classroom component consists of seminars on that country’s culture, politics and economy.
课堂内容由关于那个国家的文化、政治和经济的研讨会组成。
Most sessions are taught in English by local professors, but two of our faculty accompany each group and also give seminars.
大部分的讲习会都是由当地教授用英语讲授,不过我们教职人员中会各有两名跟着每个小组,并且也会开讲习会。
I’ll be going to Brazil to teach a seminar on coffee next summer.
我明年夏天会去巴西教一个关于咖啡的研讨会。
But you’re an economist.
但你是一位经济学家啊。
2.阅读包答案:
经常在就餐时讨论全家都认识的人以及他们是如何取得现在的成就的。
3.写作包答案:
中译英1: Dare and the world always yields. If it beats you sometimes, dare it again and again and it will succumb.
中译英2: Influenced jointly by internal dynamics of Chinese economy and external pressures, RMB has appreciated constantly in recent years. The internal influences mainly include China's price level, the situations of inflation and economic growth, as well as interest rate level, while the external influences mainly come from the pressures exerted by developed countries, Japan and America in particular. The appreciation of RMB will not only increase its purchasing power and expand domestic consumers' demands for imported goods, but also alleviate the cost burden of imported energies and raw materials. However, it may affect the stability of the domestic financial market and raise the cost of exported products, which would reduce the competitive power of Chinese products in the global market.
|