各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1.托福中级听写包答案:
The readings you’ve given us were incredibly vivid, I loved them, but they were translations of French writers, historians.
你给我们的阅读材料非常生动,我很喜欢,但是他们是法国作家、历史学家的翻译作品。
So I thought it’d be interesting to pick the Gazette and one other American newspaper to see how each covered the revolution,
所以我想拿公报和另一个美国报纸来读,看看每个报纸上当时是如何报道这场革命的应该很有意思,
how the journalists reported it from America’s perspective.
看看记者是如何从美国的角度报道这个事件的。
Hmm, interesting approach. But remember, I’ll be grading your paper based on the details you would include.
很有趣的方法,但是别忘了,我会根据你论文中包含的细节来打分。
And at some point in your paper, you wanna focus on a particular event of the revolution like maybe the storming of the Bastille Prison.
所以在你论文中的某个部分,你要关注一下那场革命的一个具体活动,比如占领巴士底狱。
How about the formation of the French National Constituent Assembly?
法国国家立法议会的形成怎么样?
Sure! That would work.
当然可以啦!
And since I’m gonna look at newspapers from two cities, I could read the editorials, the opinion pieces,
而且既然我要看来自两个城市的报纸,那我可以读一读社论,观点的部分,
to find out what each community thought about the national assembly.
看看每个地区对那个国民大会是怎么看的。
OK, but, you know, I once attended a history conference where a professor presented a paper on the American press in the French Revolution.
可以,不过,我曾经出席过一个历史大会,在那里一位教授提出了一篇关于法国大革命时期的美国新闻业的论文。
She was discussing the development of democratic ideals here and in France at that time.
她讨论了那个时期这里和法国的民主理想的发展。
But she also pointed out that using old newspapers as primary sources...to be aware that they reflected the values of only a segment of society,
但是她也指出了,使用旧报纸作为主要信息来源......要意识到它们反映的只是社会上一部分人的价值观,
and should not be used to draw conclusions about all Americans.
不应该被用来得出关于全部美国人的结论。
I don’t think I held on to her paper, but it was subsequently published,
我不记得我保留了她的论文,不过它后来被发表了,
so you’ll have no trouble tracking it down on the internet, let me give you her name.
所以很容易就能在网上找到的,我把她的名字告诉你。
2.阅读包答案:
这一点很重要,因为理论认为当目标物种的生物量达到原始基数的50%左右时,从渔场中才能够获得最大的可持续产量。
3.写作包答案:
中译英1: She seems to be satisfied with living with her mother forever.
中译英2:
The Chinese language is used as native language by the greatest number of people in the world. One of the significant distinctions between Chinese and Western languages lies in that it is composed of characters rather than letters. The Chinese language is the oldest writing system still in use. In China, although people from different regions may not understand each other's dialects, they have little difficulty in communicating because Chinese characters are written in a uniform form. The Chinese language has played quite an important role in the unification of the Chinese nation in history. Nowadays, with China's rapid economic growth and increasing global influence, more and more people in other countries begin to learn Chinese.
|