找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

5557

主题

5557

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
27440
 楼主| 发表于 2021-3-8 11:29:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
005Vdxvmly1goaikwcpj4j35j97qxnpg.jpg

1.雅思中级听写包答案:
As you listen to the first part of the conversation, answer questions 21—23.

请听第一部分对话,回答问题 21—23。
I'm interested in entering your business administration program. And I'd like some information on how to apply.
我想加入你们的商务管理项目。能不能告诉我要怎么申请?
I'm a little concerned because I've been out of school for a number of years.
我有点担心,因为我已经从学校毕业好几年了。
That could actually work to your advantage. It's possible to get academic credit for work experience, if that experience is related to courses in our program.
你这种情况实际上很有优势,因为如果你的工作经验跟我们项目的课程相关的话,是可以用工作经验抵学分的。
I've been working in business for several years. How would I get that academic credit for that?
我从事商务方面的工作已经有几年了,要怎么抵学分呢?
First, you need to read the university catalogue to see if any of the course descriptions match your specific job experience.
首先,你要翻一翻大学专业目录,看看上面有没有和你的具体工作经验相符的课程。
For example, if you worked in accounting, you may be able to get credit from accounting course.
比如说,如果你当过会计,也许就能获得会计课的学分。
So, then what would I do?
然后我还要干什么呢?
You would write a summary of your work experience, relating it to specific courses we offer.
然后你要写一个工作经验总结,尽量写和我们提供的具体课程有关的经验。
Submit that to the admission office with a letter from your work supervisor confirming your experience.
把总结交到招生办公室,还要交一份你的公司领导开出的工作证明。
Now listen and answer questions 24—30.
请听并回答问题24—30。
Would I submit those things at the same time that I apply for admission?
我申请参加项目的同时就要把所有的文件都交上吗?
That would the best idea. Have you seen a copy of our university catalogue?
最好是这样。你看过我们学校的专业目录了吗?
Not the most recent one. I have a copy for last year.
最新的还没看过,不过我有去年的专业目录。
You need to look at the latest one. Unfortunately, I've run out of copies, but you can get one from the library for now.
你需要看看最新的版本。可惜我手头上的都用完了,不过你可以暂时去图书馆借一份。
And I'll send your own copy as soon as I have more available.
等我重新弄到了专业目录就马上给你寄一份。
Thank you. How does the admission process work?
谢谢。录取都有哪些步骤?
Well, first you need to get an application for admission. Those are available in the admission office.
你得先拿一份录取申请表,招生办公室就有。
The application form contains all the instructions you need.
申请表上有你需要的所有说明。
That sounds simple enough.
听起来蛮简单的。
Of course. You need to make sure you meet all the admission requirements.
当然啦。你需要确保自己符合所有的录取要求。
How can I know what those are?
我从哪里能知道有什么录取要求呢?
We have copies of the requirements lists for all university programs, here in consulting center.
所有大学项目的要求表我们咨询中心都有,
I'll give you one before you leave today.
你今天走之前我会给你一份的。
WillI need to get recommendations from my employer or former teachers?
我需要公司领导或者之前的老师给我写推荐信吗?
Yes, you will. The recommendation forms are available in admission office.
嗯。要的。你可以去招生办公室拿推荐信表格。
Now, I don't know if you will also be applying for a part-time job through the university work study program.
还有,我想知道你要不要通过学校的工作学习项目找一个兼职?
I'm considering that. How can I find out what kinds of jobs are offered?
我正在考虑中。怎么才能知道学校提供的工作都有哪些呢?
You can exercise at the job listing from the computers in the library. Are you planning to study full-time or part-time?
你可以通过图书馆里的电脑查到职位列表。你打算上全日制的课程还是非全日制的呢?
I want to be a full-time student.
我想上全日制的。
Good. Then you're qualified for the work study program. Part-time students aren't eligible.
很好,那你就符合工作学习项目的要求了,非全日制学生是没有资格参加这个项目的。
As a full-time student, would I be eligible for free bus pass?
作为全日制学生,我能拿到一个免费的公交卡吗?
No. Unfortunately, we don't have those available for any of our students.
不,遗憾的是,我们所有学生都没有这种待遇。
However, you can apply for financial assistance to help pay for your books or your tuition.
不过,你可以申请助学金来支付你的书本费或者学费。
I'd like to look into that. Do I apply for that to admission office?
这个我想要了解一下。我要去招生办公室申请吗?
No, that's through us. You need to make an appointment with the consular.
不用,在我们这儿申请就可以了。你需要跟顾问预约个时间。

2.阅读包答案:
这种行为被看作是“人之常情”,其潜在的假定是其他动物不可能具有如此高度发达的不满意识。


3.写作包答案:
中译英1: She has put on a lot of weight since she got out of the hospital.
中译英2:
In reviewing our work of the past year, we clearly see that many problems and difficulties remain in our economic and social development.We must always put the interests of the people first.We must truly protect the people‘s economic, political and cultural rights and interests, pay particular attention to solving acute problems affecting their vital interests, and ensure that poor urban and rural residents have the basic necessities of life.protect the people‘s economic, political and cultural rights and interests.The fundamental goal of our socialist modernization drive is to continually meet the growing material and cultural needs of the people.Only if we exercise power for the good of the people can we enjoy the broadest and most reliable support from the people and draw from them the strength for accomplishing all our undertakings.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 06:14 , Processed in 0.139652 second(s), 34 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表