各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1. 雅思中级听写包答案:
Now listen and answer questions 16 to 20.
现在请听录音并回答问题16-20。
But what can you do and see on your visit today?
那么各位在今天的旅程中都能做些什么、看到些什么呢?
Here are just a few highlights.
下面是我们列出的一些重要景点,
We suggest you start with the visit to the copper mine.
我们建议各位从游览铜矿开始。
Travel on converted mining trains and journey into the depths of the mountain along seams once worked by hundreds of miners.
你们可以坐在改造过的矿车中,沿着数百名工人过去挖出的甬道一路游览至大山深处。
Watch out especially for the great pumping machines which rid the mine of water.
在这期间你们可以特别注意寻找一下当初用来在矿井中排水的大水泵。
But please be warned that, like all mines ours is very dark and closed in and we do say that children under five and also dogs should NOT be taken into the mine.
但是请注意,和所有的矿井一样,我们的矿井是一个很暗的密闭空间,所以我们建议各位不要把五岁以下的孩子和狗狗带进矿井。
The next recommended visit is to the village school.
我们推荐的第二个景点是村里的学校。
While looking round the classrooms take a special look at our display of games, which is one of the largest in the world.
在各位参观教室的时候,可以特别看看我们的游戏展览,这是世界上规模最大的游戏展览之一。
And it's recommended that you time your visit to coincide with a guided tour.
我们还建议大家可以跟着有导游的游客一起游览。
This will give you the opportunity to ask lots of questions.
这样你们就有机会可以问很多问题了。
Near the school is the beautiful old sailing ketch called 'The George'.
学校附近有一艘叫做George号的旧帆船非常漂亮,
You are welcome to board the boat and look round the cabins.
你们可以上船参观一下船舱。
Look out for the ship's wheel which was missing until only five years ago when it was dredged out of the silt by a local fisherman.
大家可以注意一下帆船的舵轮,这个舵轮之前一直处于遗失状态,直到五年前才被一位当地渔民从淤泥中挖掘出来。
We have no idea how it got there but it's been polished and proudly restored to its original place on the boat.
它是如何掉进淤泥里的,我们无从得知,不过我们已经给它抛光并骄傲地将它重新装回了船上原本的位置。
Please take care going down the ladders if you wish to visit the lower deck,
如果各位想要去下层甲板上参观的话,下楼梯的时候请千万小心,
we don't recommend you allow young children to use them.
我们不建议你们让小孩儿使用这些楼梯。
So we hope you have a memorable visit to Manham Port and will tell your friends all about us.
祝各位在Manham港口有一段难忘的旅程,同时我们也希望大家能替我们多多宣传。
That is the end of section 2. You now have half of a minute to check your answers. Now turn to section 3.
以上是第二部分的全部内容,现在你有30秒的时间检查答案。现在请看第三部分。
2.阅读包答案:
但是这种公平感是由卷尾猴和人各自独立演化而成,还是来自3,500万年前它们共闻的祖先,到目前这还是一个悬而未决的问题。
3.写作包答案:
中译英1: The airplane can not take off on schedule due to the bad weather.
中译英2:
Education should comply with human nature of pursuit of knowledge,of better life,and of beauty,in which one is supposed to get maximum development so as to lead a perfect life.Education is to inspire and to give full play to the inherent natures of human beings.The Confucian ideal of life is to “get to the bottom of the laws”.It is said that:“He,who is able to get to the bottom of the laws of being of men,will be able to get to the bottom of the laws of physical nature.He,who is able to get to the bottom of the laws of the physical nature,will be able to influence the forces of creation of the Universe.”
|