各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1. 托福中级听写包答案:
Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee at the campus employment office.
请听一位学生和大学就业办公室的一位职员之间的对话。
Hi, can I help you?
嗨,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
I hope so. My name’s Mark Wickman. I’m...
希望如此。我的名字叫Mark Wickman,我是......
Don’t I remember you from last year? You worked in, uh, where was it? The art library?
我记得去年见过你,你在......哪儿来着?你在艺术图书馆工作过?
Yeah, you’re good. That was me, and I really enjoyed the work.Right,
是的,你的记性真好。是我没错,我非常喜欢那份工作。没错,
yeah.Your supervisor gave us some really great feedback at the end of the year, oh, “he’s so organized, always on time, helpful...”
嗯,去年年底你的指导员给了我们一些非常棒的回馈,说:“他非常井井有条,总是很准时,乐于助人......”
Really, well...I’m glad. It was a good job.
真的吗?哇,我很高兴。那份工作很不错。
Well, we usually try to match student’s jobs with their academic interests.
我们通常会按照学生们的学业兴趣来给他们匹配工作。
Yeah, um, I’m not exactly sure what career I’m headed for. But librarian is a possibility.
是的,我不是非常确定我将来要做的职业,但是图书馆管理员是一种可能性。
It was a great experience to learn how it works and meet some people working in the field, but for this year, well, that’s what I wanted to ask about.
能够见识到它是如何工作的,见到一些在这个领域工作的人是一次很棒的经历,但是今年......这正是我想问的。
Oh, how come you waited so long to come in?
你怎么等了这么久才过来?
2.阅读包答案:
现在研究人员怀疑,梦是头脑中情绪恒温器和调节情绪的一部分,然而大脑是处于“离线”状态的。
3.写作包答案:
中译英1: He found it hard to face his colleagues and friends after that accident.
中译英2:
The method of scientific investigation is nothing but the expression of the necessary mode of working of the human mind: it is simply the mode by which all phenomena are reasoned about and given precise and exact explanations. The difference between the operations and methods of a baker weighing out his goods in common scales, and the operations of a chemist by means of his balance is not that the scales in the one case, and the balance in the other, differ in the principles of their construction or manner of working; but that the latter is a much finer apparatus and of course much more accurate in its measurement than the former.
|