微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-7 14:13:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely1gneotztd87j20ia0wfmxn.jpg

1. 托福中级听写包答案:

Um, why does your friend, the photography student, think she has information about a janitorial staff opening?

你的朋友,那个学摄影的学生,为什么会认为她有关于管理员空缺的信息呢?
I’m pretty sure those jobs are filled. In fact, I remember taking lots of applications for them, but let me double check it online.
我非常确定这些工作都招到人了,事实上,我记得收到了好多应聘这些职位的申请,但是我还是在网上再确认一下吧。
She said the whole studio, arts building and especially the photo lab have been kind of, uh, sort of messy lately,
她说整个工作室,整栋艺术大楼,尤其是暗房最近有点脏乱,
I mean she says there’s...uh...chemicals and stuff left out, and you know, it’s like no one’s been cleaning up.
她说有化学物质之类的东西漏出来了,就像没人打扫过一样。
Oh, but that could just be, you know, students using the lab after hours or something, like after it’s been cleaned.
不过那可能只是学生在打扫干净几个小时后用了暗房。
Hmm, hang on. There’s a...there’s...um...an asterisk again next to one of the job numbers here. There’s a note.
嗯......等一下,这里的一个工作编码旁边又出现了星号,那里有个标注。
Let’s see...Ha, your friend’s right. Seems like one of the student janitors quit a couple of weeks ago for some reason.
我来看看......哈,你朋友说的没错,看起来一个学生管理员由于某些原因几个星期前不干了。
Well, whatever, it looks like this is your lucky day.
不管怎样,看起来今天是你的幸运日啊。
Wow! That is so great. So who’s the contact person?
哇!太棒了。那我该跟谁联系呢?
Check with the Janitorial Office.Fine. Thanks so much.
去管理员办公室问问吧。好的,太感谢了。

2.阅读包答案:

但并非大脑所有部分的活动都是均等的,脑边缘系统(“情绪大脑”)尤其活跃,而前额皮质(思维和推理的中心部位)则相对安静。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1: He was too excited to fall asleep last night.

中译英2:

It is the function of education,the function of all the great institutions of learning in the United States,to provide continuity for our national life—to transmit to youth the best of our culture that has been tested in the fire of history.It is equally the obligation of education to train the minds and the talents of our youth;to improve,through creative citizenship,our American institutions in accord,with the requirments of the future.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 13:45 , Processed in 0.130703 second(s), 33 queries .