各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。
1. 听写包答案:
OK, so with your studying and your part-time job, do you have time for any other interests or hobbies?
好的。既然你又要学习又要做兼职,那你还有时间进行其他的兴趣爱好吗?
Well, I spend quite a lot of time cycling — both around town to get to university and to work,
我还会骑很长时间的自行车,去上学和上班我都是骑自行车的,
and also long-distance, from here to London, for instance.
另外我也会骑很长的距离,比如从这儿骑车去伦敦。
That's pretty impressive! Anything else?
太令人钦佩了,你还有其他的爱好吗?
For relaxation I'm also keen on the cinema
为了放松我也喜欢去看电影,
I used to go at least once a week, but I can't manage to go so often now.
以前我至少一个星期会去看一次电影,不过现在没法儿去那么多次了。
Right. Are you sure you'll have enough time for the Youth Council?
没错。你确定你有足够的时间加入青年委员会吗?
Yes, I've worked out that I can afford to reduce my hours at work, and that will make the time.
确定,我算了算减少一点兼职时间也是可以的,这样我就能空出时间了。
So is there any particular aspect of the Youth Council's work that appeals to you, Roger?
Roger,青年委员会的工作有没有特别吸引你的方面?
Well, my sister is blind, so I'm particularly interested in working with disabled young people,
有的,我姐姐是个盲人,所以我特别想跟身患残疾的年轻人一起工作,
to try and improve the quality of their lives.
努力改善他们的生活质量。
That's great. Well, the best way to get involved is to be nominated by some people who you know.
你能有这个想法真是太伟大了。最好的参与进来的方法就是让一些你认识的人给你提名。
Right. Can you tell me how to set about organising that?
好的,您能不能告诉我要怎么着手组织呢?
You should talk to Jeffrey, our Elections Officer.
你应该跟我们的竞选负责人Jeffrey聊一聊。
I can arrange a meeting in the council office with him, if you like.
如果你愿意的话,我可以帮你安排在委员会办公室跟他见一面。
Yes, please.
好的,拜托您了。
He'll be here next Monday, if that suits you.
他下个星期一会过来,你这个时间方便吗?
That's the 14th, isn't it?
那天是14号,对吧?
Yes.
对。
I can manage late afternoon.
我下午晚一点可以想办法过来。
Would you like to suggest a time?
你可以讲个具体的时间吗?
He generally leaves around 5.30.
他一般5:30左右就走了。
Well, would 4.30 be OK?
那...4:30行不行?
My last class finishes at 4, so I'd have plenty of time to get to your office.
我最后一节课是四点钟结束,这样我就有充足的时间可以来办公室了。
Right, that's fine. Oh, and could I have a phone number we can contact you on?
好的,没问题。对了,你给我一个可以联系到你的电话号码吧。
Yes, my mobile number's 07788 136711.
好的,我的手机号是 07788 136711。
Thank you. Well, we'll look forward to seeing you next week.
谢谢,我们很期待下星期跟你见面。
Thanks very much. Goodbye.
非常感谢,再见。
Bye.
再见。
2.阅读包答案:
如果某些省想独立负责医疗亊业,就必须证明自己有这种能力,首先要开一张省际医疗清单以防止重复、节约管理成本、防止省际争斗,以及争取更加合理的药价。
3.写作包答案:
中译英1:It is beneficial to our health if we can squeeze out some time for relaxation in this competitive society.
中译英2:
Chinese affairs should be dealt with according to the Chinese situations with our own powers.No matter in the past,at the present or in the future,independence and self-reliance are always being our standpoint.The Chinese people cherish the friendship and cooperation with other countries and people,but more cherish the independent rights which we righted for a long time.Never count on China being their vassal of any country,and never count on China swallowing the bitter fruits of impairing our country's interests.We will unswervingly implement the opening-up policy and actively expand the foreign communication on the basis of equality and mutual benefits.
|