微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

积分

Sophomore

积分
发表于 2021-1-25 23:51:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.听写:
Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor. Hi, professor. I was hoping to ask you a few questions about the class you’re teaching next semester, the course on Polish drama. I was thinking of taking it. Well, that’s an upper division course. You don’t look () to me. Are you a student in this department? No, actually I’m not. OK. Have you had other classes in this Language Department? Here or somewhere else? No, that’s the thing. I was just wondering how good my Polish would have to be, whether the class is taught in Polish or not. Well, you’d have to have some knowledge of it. By that level a lot of students are quite fluent. Plus there’re some native speakers in the department. And we don’t plan to happen but it’s pretty common for the discussion to kind of move in and out of English and Polish. And it can be difficult to follow. So how well do you speak Polish? Not so great. It’s just my father’s from there. So I’m interested in learning about, you know, Polish history, Polish culture. Plus I’m studying drama. I’ll probably major in it. I love plays. So I thought your course might be perfect.

2. 阅读包
因此,如果省想承办卫生健康展览,他们应该从一份终止重复的省内健康名单开始,证明他们有能力承办它,节约管理成本,防止一个省份与另一个相争,并为更好的药价谈判。

3. 写作包
中译英1:In a competitive society, squeezing in relaxation time is conducive to health.
中译英2:Chinese issues should be tackled according to the situation in China, with the power of Chinese people. It is independence, self-reliance that have been, are and will always be our foothold. Not only does Chinese people cherish the friendship and cooperation with other countries and people, they also value the right to be independent which is earned by their long-term struggle. There is no gleam of hope that China will be the vassal of any foreign country. We are unswervingly implementing opening-door policy, expanding external exchange actively on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.           

4.跟读:
http://v.passions.com.cn/Fh0FZBTM89QK6HNQEJmPo8FaT78A.mp4
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-27 18:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
听写批改及翻译建议:
182038el84yy4cnzlleknd.jpg
From Iphone Oral ClanFrom Iphone Oral Clan
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-27 18:24:44 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:57 , Processed in 0.144627 second(s), 45 queries .