微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-1-21 11:25:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely1gmv1hbueowj20dw0kugmp.jpg

1. 听写包答案:

Mutualism then is a kind of symbiosis, um, a specific type of symbiotic relationship where both organisms benefit somehow.

而互惠共生也是一种共生关系,一种具体类型的共生关系,在这种关系中两种生物在某种程度上都有所受益。
So your book is correct. Now, I want to make it clear that, um,
所以你看的书也没错。我要说清楚的是,
the positive result from being in a mutualistic relationship doesn’t have to be equal for both organisms.
这种共生关系中产生的积极结果对两种生物来说不一定是平等的。
It’s not a one-to-one ratio here, is everyone with me so far?
不是一比一的,大家目前都听懂了吗?
Symbiosis, general term; mutualism, a narrower or more specific kind of symbiosis.
共生关系是一种广义的术语,而互惠共生是一个狭义的或者更具体的共生类型。
Okay. Now, let’s take a close look at mutualistic relationships, um,
我们来仔细看看互利关系,
I’ll start off by describing a case of mutualism that involves a certain butterfly species found in South Africa and Australia.
我从介绍一个互惠共生的案例开始吧,这个案例与在南非和澳大利亚发现的一种蝴蝶有关。
It’s a good example of how dependence on a mutualistic relationship can vary.
这在说明对互利关系的依赖程度有多么不同方面是个很好的例子。
OK, there’s this butterfly family and I’ll spare you the fancy Latin name because it is not important for our purposes here.
有一个族群的蝴蝶,这个蝴蝶的拉丁语名字太花哨了,我就不说了,因为这对我们现在的目的不太重要。
Uh, I’ll call them Coppers and Blues, well, because most members of this family have blue or copper colored wings.
我就叫它们蓝铜蝴蝶吧,因为大部分这种蝴蝶都有蓝色或铜色的翅膀。
I think this is one of the most interesting cases of mutualism,
我觉得这是互惠共生案例中最有趣的之一,
these butterflies require the presence of ants to complete their life cycle, their interaction with ants is obligatory.
这些蝴蝶需要有蚂蚁的参与才能完成它们的生命周期,它们与蚂蚁的互动是强制性的。

2.阅读包答案:

其特点是互动性,人们可以键入一些与工作标准相关的关键词,诸如地点、职位和薪金等等,待数据库里有了相匹配的职位时,代理就会发电子邮件通知他们。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:It will be impossible for the readers to find the books they need if the books are put at the wrong place on the shelves in the library.

中译英2:

There are always ways to leverage your professional experience,even if that experience has been unpleasant.I know people who've written articles about sexual harassment based on their own negative experiences,then become stars on the speaking circuit because of it.Others have become consultants,specializing in areas they developed while employed by others.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:54 , Processed in 0.131848 second(s), 34 queries .