找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

5557

主题

5557

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
27442
 楼主| 发表于 2021-1-21 11:15:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely1gmulp61gp3j20on1hc44m.jpg

1. 听写包答案:

I've brought my notes on our Biology Field Trip to Rocky Bay, Colin,

Colin,我把去Rocky Bay生物实地考察时做的笔记带过来了,
so we can work on our report on the research we did together.
现在我们就可以根据一起做的调查把报告写出来了。
OK. I've got mine too. Let's look at the aims of the trip first.
好的,我把我做的笔记也带来了。我们先来看看这次考察的目的。
Right. What did you have?
对,关于这一点你记了什么内容?
I just put something about getting experience of the different sorts of procedures used on a field trip.
我就写了获得在实地考察中要采用的不同步骤的相关经验。
But we need something about what causes different organisms to choose particular habitats.
但是我们需要的是导致不同生物选择特定栖息地的原因。
I agree. And something about finding out how to protect organisms in danger of dying out?
我同意,还有探究如何才能保护濒临灭绝的生物。
In our aims? But we weren't really looking at that.
把这一点包括在目的里吗?可是我们当时没怎么关注这个问题啊。
I suppose not. OK, now there's the list of equipment we all had to bring on the field trip.
好像是没有哦。那好吧,现在我们要列一个所有人去实地考察时都要携带的装备的清单。
What did they tell us to bring a ruler for?
他们当初叫我们带尺子去是为了什么?
It was something about measuring the slope of the shore,
那是为了测量海岸的倾斜度,
but of course we didn't need it because we were measuring wind direction, and we'd brought the compass for that...
不过当然了,我们俩用不着它,因为我们测量的是风向,为此我们还带了指南针......
But not the piece of string to hold up in the air!
可是那根举在空中的绳子可算不上是个指南针!
Didn't Mr Blake make a fuss about us leaving that behind.
我们忘记把绳子带走的时候,Mr.Blake是不是还吵闹了好一阵?
Yeah. He does go on. Anyway it was easy to get one from another of the students.
对,他确实有点小题大做,不管怎样,从别的同学那里借一根来容易得很。
Now, the next section's the procedure. I sent you the draft of that.
那下一部分就是步骤啦,我给你发了一份这部分的草稿。
Yeah. It was clear, but I don't think we need all these details of what time we left
我看见了,草稿上的步骤很清晰,但是我觉得并不需要那么详细,比如我们不需要把离开的时间、
and what time we got back and how we divided up different research tasks.
回来的时间和怎样分配的不同调查任务都罗列出来。
OK. I'll look at that again.
好吧,我会再修改一下的。
Then we have to describe our method of investigation in detail.
接下来要详细描述一下我们的调查方法。
So let's begin with how we measured wave speed I was surprised how straightforward that was.
我们从测量波速开始吧,这个简单得让我有点惊讶。
I'd expected us to have some sort of high-tech device not just stand there and count the number of waves per minute.
我之前还以为要用一些高科技设备呢,没想到只是站在那儿,数每分钟有多少波浪。
Not very precise, but I suppose it was good enough.
虽然得出的结果没那么精确,但是我觉得已经够好了。
But the way we measured the amount of salt was interesting.
不过我们测量盐度时使用的方法还蛮有趣的。
In the water from the rock pools?
你指的是测量从潮水坑里取出的水的盐度?
Yeah, oh, I wanted to check the chemicals we used in the lab when we analysed those samples
没错。对了,我想确认一下在实验室分析那些样品时使用的化学制剂,
was it potassium chromate and silver nitrate?
我们用的是铬酸钾和硝酸银,对吗?
That's right.
对的。
OK. And we need the map of the seashore. You just left that to me.
我们还需要海岸的地图。你当时直接把这个任务交给我了。
And I had to do it while the tide was low, well that was OK,
而我得趁着退潮的时候把它搞定,这也没什么,
but the place I started it from was down on the beach
但是我开始的时候是在海滩上地势比较低的地方,
then I realised I should have gone up higher to get better visibility, so I had to start all over again.
然后我就意识到应该去地势更高的地方视野才好,于是我又得全部从头来过。
But at least I'd got the squared paper or I'd have had problems drawing it all to scale.
不过好在我带的是方格纸,不然想要全部按规定比例画出来就太困难了。
Yeah. It looks good.
对,你画的地图看起来不错。
We could get a map of the region off the internet and see if we need to make any changes.
我们可以从网上下载一张那个地区的地图,看看有没有要修改的地方。
I had a look but I couldn't find anything.
我看过一眼网上的地图,但是没找到任何要改的地方。
But you took some pictures, didn't you?
不过你照了一些照片,对吗?
Yeah. I'll email you them if you want.
嗯,如果你要的话,我用邮件把它们发给你。
OK. I'll make my amendments using those then I can scan it into our report. Great.
好,我过会儿参照这些照片做一些修改,然后就可以把地图扫描成电子版,放进我们的报告里了。太棒了




2.阅读包答案:

其特点是互动性,人们可以键入一些与工作标准相关的关键词,诸如地点、职位和薪金等等,待数据库里有了相匹配的职位时,代理就会发电子邮件通知他们。




3.写作包答案:

中译英1:It will be impossible for the readers to find the books they need if the books are put at the wrong place on the shelves in the library.

中译英2:

There are always ways to leverage your professional experience,even if that experience has been unpleasant.I know people who've written articles about sexual harassment based on their own negative experiences,then become stars on the speaking circuit because of it.Others have become consultants,specializing in areas they developed while employed by others.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-12-25 21:13 , Processed in 0.132801 second(s), 34 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表