立即注册

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

积分

Sophomore

积分
发表于 2021-1-7 03:09:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First of all, I just like to say Christina and Ebrahim, but I really enjoyed watching your video about the student life last week, and I can see the rust group they too. You did very well, and I hope you got love all it. I’d like to use the tutorial as the feedback section where you reflect on the experience for doing the project. So, Christina, I was wondering, what did you enjoy most about making the videos.
I like to use the camera.
Did the first time you operated one of that?
Yes, it is
wow, the result is very good, an else?
I also enjoy visiting one of British students we filmed I’ve never been inside of British home ever before.
Ok Christina thx, what about you Ebrahim, what did u enjoyed well for me it was a very good chance to get know students who out their courses, because everyone in our group who studying English, we don’t usually have much to do with the rest in collage 
Yes, that is good, do you think you maintain the contact now?
I hope so, I invited them to have a dinner next week. 
Greats! do you have decided what can make you like I tell you they allowed to be trying a lot of dishes.
Of course, it is good for your English too
Cr what did u find what is the most useful aspect to project from the point of view in the English practice.
I think, when we were been showing how to edit film, we have to following the instruction, and that was a very good practice for me and also, I learn some technical words that I never heard before.
Emm, what about you Ebrahim, what was the most useful for you English?
It was listening to British students, because they don’t speak not slowly as mot tutor of c, I think it is nature speak, so it forced me to get used it, and they use a lot of slank
 So, u learn a lot of word which you think it would be useful?
yes
Good! I am glad it helps
Well, we’d talk abo enjoyment abo language practice where the any other benefits, what else di u feel your pro was it useful for other ways?
Yes, well firstly I learn how to use a video camera and also, I think I really learned how to work together with o people, I never do anything with a group before, and we have f way to cooperating and compromising some time for sewing people when they don’t agree with you
 Yes, that is very useful experience I know.

所有求职者名单、选票、会议演讲者和听众名单都以字母顺序排列,以至于在筛选时接收这些名单的人会失去兴致。
He must have been to the Europe as his excellent understanding of there.
William said that, “although there are many differences in each education crisis, but they can be tied with the same clues. That cause intensive public opinions which are from the education as emotionless and depress flood to discuss.

http://v.passions.com.cn/FsL6PrSwQEfmgeSAK3u-uAYVkjvR.mp4
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-7 16:31:03 | 显示全部楼层
听写、翻译批改:
163102hjea66jj6co66v16.jpg
From Iphone Oral ClanFrom Iphone Oral Clan
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-1-7 23:04:35 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:36 , Processed in 0.152024 second(s), 45 queries .