微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-9-22 10:56:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely1giyb993z91j20bz0bk74f.jpg

1. 听写包答案:

Joe, you know I'm giving a presentation in our film studies class next week? Yes.

Well, could we discuss it? I could do with getting someone else's opinion.
Of course, Katie. What are you going to talk about?
It's about film adaptations of Shakespeare's plays.
I've got very interested in all the different approaches that film directors take. Uhuh.
So I thought I'd start with Giannetti, who's a professor of film and literature,
and in one of his books he came up with a straightforward classification of film adaptations based on how faithful they are to the original plays and novels.
Right. I've already made some notes on that, so I just need to sort those out before the presentation.
I thought that next I'd ask the class to come up with the worst examples of Shakespeare adaptations that they've seen, and to say why.
That should be more fun than having their favourite versions.
Yes, I can certainly think of a couple!
Right. Next I want to talk about Rachel Malchow.
I came across something on the internet about her work on film adaptations, and I was thinking of showing some film clips to illustrate her ideas.
Will you have enough time, though? Both to prepare and during the presentation?
After all, I doubt if you'll be able to find all the clips you want.
Hmm. Perhaps you're right.
OK, well, I'd better do some slides instead, saying how various films relate to what she says.
That should encourage discussion. Mmm.
Next I want to say something about how plays may be chosen for adaptation because they're concerned with issues of the time when the film is made.
You mean things like patriotism, or the role of governments?
Exactly. It's quite tricky, but I've got a few ideas I'd like to discuss.
Joe,你知道我要在咱们下周的电影研究课上做汇报吗?知道。
我们能讨论一下吗?我想听听别人的意见。
当然可以,你要讲的是什么呢?
讲的是莎士比亚戏剧的电影改编。
我对电影导演采用的不同改编方法很感兴趣。嗯。
我想从 Giannetti 开始,他是一位电影和文学教授,
在他的一本书中,他基于电影对原剧本和小说的忠实程度提出了一种电影改编的直接分类方法。
嗯。关于这些我已经做了一些笔记,所以我只需要在汇报前整理清楚就行。
接下来我会在班上问大家看过哪些最糟糕的莎士比亚戏剧改编电影,并问问大家为什么。
这应该比问看过最好的是哪些要有趣。
是的,我一定能想出几部来。
嗯,再接下来我想谈谈 Rachel Malchow.
我在网上偶然看到过一些东西,是有关她关于电影改编的作品的。我想到时候放一些电影片段来阐述她的想法。
不过你有足够的时间吗?除了准备材料,还有汇报期间的时间够吗?
我终究还是怀疑你能不能找到你想要的所有的电影片段。
嗯,也许你是对的。
那我最好做一些幻灯片来代替,讲一讲不同的电影是怎么跟她所说的联系起来的。
这应该会对大家的讨论起到鼓励作用。嗯。
接下来我想谈谈戏剧是如何因为与电影制作时的某些事件产生联系而被选中进行改编的。
你是说比如爱国主义或是政府角色之类的东西?
是的,这很复杂,但是我已经有了几个想要讨论的想法。

2.阅读包答案:

从某种意义上说,他的记忆力如此之差以至于他对某个曰期或某行诗句的记忆从不会超过几天。

3.写作包答案:

Known as China’s national opera, Peking Opera originated in the late 18th century from the basis of some local operas in Anhui and Hubei Provinces. Peking Opera is the most influential and representative of all operas in China. It has won great popularity not only in China but also throughout the world. Peking Opera is a harmonious combination of many art forms. It is a synthesis of traditional music, dancing, poetry, acrobatics and martial arts. It is famous for its exquisite costumes, beautiful make-up or painted face, and established performing conventions and rules. Each of patterns and brilliant colors on the painted face has a symbolic meaning: red suggests loyalty; blue suggests cruelty; black suggests honesty.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 09:18 , Processed in 0.135264 second(s), 34 queries .