微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-9-21 10:10:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely1gixwy99iqyj208c08cq2y.jpg

1. 听写包答案:

Listen to a conversation between a student and a university activities coordinator.

I understand your problem, but the upper level of the Student Center isn’t available for the time being.
But my dance group has a performance coming up.
I’ve been talking with people all day long who are in the exact same situation.
There are at least a dozen dance and drama groups on campus, and they are all scrambling for rehearsal space right now.
But I made this reservation last June, before leaving for the summer.
No one said anything about construction.
That’s because no one knew that the remodeling was gonna run over into the beginning of the school year.
The builders are just way behind schedule. For a while, we weren’t even sure that the dining hall on the lower level would be ready for the start of the semester.
So, it could’ve been a lot worse.
So when will...?
The whole upper level will be ready in six weeks. The rehearsal rooms, the game room, the computer center.
Six weeks! That’s not gonna help me. Our performance is in five weeks.
请听一个学生和一位大学活动协调员之间的对话。
我理解你的难处,但是学生中心楼上那一层现在不能用。
但是我的舞蹈小组要演出了呀。
我一整天都在和处于完全相同状况的人谈话。
学校里至少有十几个舞蹈和戏剧小组,他们现在都在抢排练的地方。
但是我去年6月份预定的啊,在放暑假之前。
那时候没人提到过施工的事啊。
那是因为当时没人知道改造会一直持续到学年开始。
建筑商的进度太慢了,我们曾一度不确定低一层的餐厅能不能在这学期开始前弄好呢。
所以本来可能会糟糕得多的。
那什么时候会......?
整个第二层会在6个周以后弄好,排练室、游戏室、电脑中心都会弄好。
六个星期!这对我一点帮助都没有。我们的演出是在五个星期之后。

2.阅读包答案:

他谦虚地补充道,或许他“和普通人比起来,更能够注意到那些别人注意不到的东西,并对其进行细致的观察”。

3.写作包答案:

The 15th day of lunar August is the traditional Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, the most important festival after the Chinese Lunar New Year. The moon on the night of the 15th day of lunar August is believed to be much fiiller and brighter than that in the other months. A foil moon is a symbol of reunion. So the Mid-Autumn Festival is also called the “Reunion Festival' a time for family members to get together. Generally speaking, eating moon cakes and enjoying the moon are common traditions on the festival. In addition, the customs of the Mid-Autumn Festival vary in different parts and ethnic groups of China. There are lots of Chinese legends about the moon. The story of Goddess Chang'e,Wu Gang and the Jade Rabbit living on the moon is still popular today.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:13 , Processed in 0.135210 second(s), 34 queries .