微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-7-9 10:33:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

u=1625499299,2532996637&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

1.听写包 答案:

Well, I worked at the college newspaper, so I should be able to keep on top of what’s going on.

Plus there’s a bulletin board outside the dining hall.
True. But you know if it’s the campus mailbox fee, I might be able to offer you a less expensive rate for next year.
We can do that in special circumstances.
Thanks. But I mean I can afford the mailbox fee, it’s just that between my off-campus address, my email account and the school newspaper,
I don’t think there will be a problem.
OK.In that case, stop by the main desk on your way out of the building and pick up the form you’ll need.
And don’t forget to include a forwarding mail address for anything that’s addressed to your box from outside the university.
我在学校报社工作,所以我在时事方面应该还蛮有优势的。
而且餐厅外面也有一个公告牌。
没错,但是......如果是因为学校邮箱的费用,下一年我也许能给你提供一个更便宜的价格。
在特殊情况下我们可以这么做。
谢谢。但是我能付得起邮箱费用,只是有了我在校外的地址、我的电子邮箱账号和学校报纸,
我觉得应该没什么问题。
好吧,这样的话,你出大楼的路上顺便去一趟主台,拿你需要的表格。
别忘了填上一个转寄邮件的地址,如果有从校外寄来的东西寄到了你的邮箱里我们会给你转寄过去。

2.阅读包答案:

一个典型的例子就是,越来越多的中国观众,不管大人还是小孩,都对周星驰的电影极感兴趣。他的电影是对后现代主义的一种解构,后现代主义是20世纪后半期西方社会的一种思想潮流。

3.写作包答案:

In many tombs of the Tang Dynasty,people found a variety of Tang tri-colored glazed statues, the most popular ones of which were horses and ladies. Mainly they had the three-color glaze—yellow,green and brown, hence they got the name.Tang tri-colored glazed pottery were usually used as burial objects. Tang people were open-minded and glad to accept exotic cultures from countries all over the world.Foreign traders, missionaries,diplomats and artists traveled thousands of miles along the Silk Road to visit Tang's capital city, Chang'an.The trace of melting of multiple cultures can be found in Tang tri-colored glazed pottery. They were mostly produced in Xi'an, Luoyang and Yangzhou,which were important cities along the Silk Road.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:09 , Processed in 0.130997 second(s), 34 queries .