2万

积分

Captain

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-4-13 11:41:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

7fdaf49ely8gph0228qm6j20u00gvad5.jpg

1.托福中级听写包答案:

Oh, that’s not an issue, you see, that house isn’t just for music majors, it’s for anyone who’s interested in music.

那不是问题,是这样的,那个宿舍不只是为音乐专业的学生提供的,而是为任何对音乐感兴趣的人提供的。
But isn’t that everyone?
但那岂不是每个人都可以吗?
Well, maybe. But the house has a performance area and practice rooms.
也许吧,但是那栋宿舍有一个表演区和练习室。
So people who choose to live there need to be open to the possibility that there’s always gonna be someone playing something, an instrument, the radio, even at odd times.
所以选择住在那里的学生不能介意总是会有人发出大动静的可能性,比如演奏一门乐器、放广播,甚至在很不寻常的时段也会这样。
You’re pretty much always gonna hear music there. That might bother some people.
你在那儿很可能会总是听到音乐,那可能会让一些人觉得很困扰。
Doesn’t bother me. And I’d love to have a place to practice my saxophone without worrying about disturbing people.
我不会觉得困扰啊。而且我很想有个能练习萨克斯风的地方,又不用担心打扰到别人。
Well, it does sound like it might be a good fit for you.
听起来可能很适合你。
And the house also functions as a social club.
而且那栋楼还是一个社交俱乐部。
I know they do activities, but I don’t know much beyond that.
我知道他们会举办活动,但是除那之外我就不太了解了。
Well, for example, every month, I think it is, there’s an informal concert.
比如,我记得每个月那里都有一个非正式的音乐会。

2.阅读包答案:

然而更具愉悦性讽剌意味的是,这些村民所赖以为生的莎士比亚同样是个大胡子演员,同样制造嗓音。

3.写作包答案:

中译英1:
Never abandon an oldfriend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine, it gets better as it grows older.

中译英2:
With the improvement of living standards, vacation is playing an increasingly important role in Chinese peoples life. In the past, Chinese people mainly spent their time on earning a living and seldom did they have the opportunities to travel abroad. However, the recent years has witnessed a fast development of Chinas tourism industry. The boom of economy and emergence of the affluent middle class, has triggered an unprecedented tourism boom. Chinese people are not only traveling within China, but traveling abroad is also becoming more and more popular. During the National Day holiday of 2016, the consumption of tourism adds up to more than 400 billion. According to the estimate of the WTO, China will become the country with the largest tourism industry in the world in 2020, and it will become the country with the fastest consumption increase in traveling abroad in the next few years.

欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:53 , Processed in 0.131644 second(s), 34 queries .